Really simple way to make 10+ million gold in 5 minutes

#11Majik25Posted 7/29/2012 11:08:47 AM
Gradieus posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...
It's a quick way to get you banned

lol, no.

He is correct, they have banned people for this and stated specifically this is a bannable offense.
---
www.youtube.com/majik518
http://tinyurl.com/7a49rq9 - Greatest gaming fluke ever
#12TenshouKairekiJinPosted 7/29/2012 11:14:05 AM
Majik25 posted...
Gradieus posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...

lol, no.

He is correct, they have banned people for this and stated specifically this is a bannable offense.

Do you have a link to official info about that? I couldn't find a blue post confirming either way.
---
We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
Humanity is ever one inspired step away from godhood.
#13Majik25Posted 7/29/2012 11:18:00 AM
TenshouKairekiJin posted...
Majik25 posted...
Gradieus posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...

lol, no.

Do you have a link to official info about that? I couldn't find a blue post confirming either way.

Twitters, and im not wasting my time searching for it, I don't care if you believe me or not.
---
www.youtube.com/majik518
http://tinyurl.com/7a49rq9 - Greatest gaming fluke ever
#14MMF_LegacyPosted 7/29/2012 11:20:56 AM
Gradieus posted...
1. Go to the RMAH

2. Buy an expensive known legendary/set item for $25

3. Sell on GAH for 25 million minus fees

4. Repeat steps 1 to 3

5. You now have 42.5 million for $50

6. Go to RMAH

7. Sell 28.57 million gold for $50 after fees

8. You now have 11.43 million gold

9. Repeat steps 1 to 7 until you destroy the cost of said legendary/set item

Did that all in 5 minutes huh? I like step 9. Perfect way to destroy the economy for people who actually find said Legendary and want to get the gold they deserve. Oh that's right they can't. Some douche killed the value.
#15Crimson681Posted 7/29/2012 11:37:51 AM
This is great, but you should have kept your mouth shut about it and just continued to do it.
#16sithgod513Posted 7/29/2012 11:40:14 AM
lol its not bannable, obviously, anyone that says other wise is dumb or trolling, not exactly the smartest thing in the world posting it up for everyone to see though.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#17Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 7/29/2012 11:40:51 AM
Confirmed working. Works for perfectly rolled Rares too. These $25 Godly gloves had Dex / Vit / AR / IAS / CHC / CHD.I'm gonna be SOOO RICH
---
http://i.imgur.com/llpS9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/kRBIc.png
#18Gradieus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 11:46:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19Gradieus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 11:47:07 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...

I like step 9. Perfect way to destroy the economy for people who actually find said Legendary and want to get the gold they deserve. Oh that's right they can't. Some douche killed the value.

Bahaha, okay that's just the funniest thing I heard on this board. You guys complain to death that things are overpriced up the wazoo, and then someone makes this comment. Too funny. And I don't do this anyway, it's a stupid idea.
#20MMF_LegacyPosted 7/29/2012 11:51:03 AM
Gradieus posted...
MMF_Legacy posted...

I like step 9. Perfect way to destroy the economy for people who actually find said Legendary and want to get the gold they deserve. Oh that's right they can't. Some douche killed the value.

Bahaha, okay that's just the funniest thing I heard on this board. You guys complain to death that things are overpriced up the wazoo, and then someone makes this comment. Too funny. And I don't do this anyway, it's a stupid idea.

You got me there. Things are overpriced if they came out of Inferno. The thing I do there, is be patient and wait for the prices to drop...you know. Let the economy "properly" situate itself.