Really simple way to make 10+ million gold in 5 minutes

#21MrIrvinPosted 7/29/2012 10:51:14 AM
Doesn't work for people in the US who pay income taxes btw.

Essentially you would be paying 30% (or whatever your tax rate is) on $50 each time blizzard sends you money, paypal reports the earnings every year and sends it to the IRS.

Essentially would be paying 30% on $50 for each time you earn about $5-6, you do the math to see if that is worthwhile.
---
http://surfme.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/8af72970f2032864.gif.gif
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go
#22RWashington2005Posted 7/29/2012 10:55:27 AM
It works !!!

The best thing is that the more people do this, the higher the profit.
#23MMF_LegacyPosted 7/29/2012 10:57:49 AM
RWashington2005 posted...
It works !!!

The best thing is that the more people do this, the higher the profit.

*gasp!
#24anythingisfinePosted 7/29/2012 11:09:10 AM
I think TC has a bunch of set/legendary items on the RMAH that no one is buying. this is just a way to get people to buy them.
---
Psalm 137.8 happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us 9 he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks
#25Gradieus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 11:59:06 AM
anythingisfine posted...
I think TC has a bunch of set/legendary items on the RMAH that no one is buying. this is just a way to get people to buy them.

Hehe, that's actually what I should have done :x
#26MongrealPosted 7/29/2012 12:04:34 PM
Just to warn all the people doing this.This actually can lead you to a permanent ban.
The reason is Blizzard have officially stated, that people can actually re-sell anything they buy from the Gah and the RMah, BUT only after they have used it for some time before re-selling the item.

I know people that got banned from doing these kind of things weeks before this topic comes up,so obviously this is old news and even if it wasn't, buying something cheap and selling it again for higher or double value is something people doing it from the beginning and eventually getting banned.

Don't believe me?You'll believe soon enough when you'll see the big bright message saying your account has been suspended or banned.
---
" The worst foe lies within the self "
#27red255Posted 7/29/2012 12:04:39 PM
Majik25 posted...

Twitters, and im not wasting my time searching for it, I don't care if you believe me or not.

I don't believe twits.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#28HydroCannabinolPosted 7/29/2012 12:07:12 PM
MrIrvin posted...
Doesn't work for people in the US who pay income taxes btw.

Essentially you would be paying 30% (or whatever your tax rate is) on $50 each time blizzard sends you money, paypal reports the earnings every year and sends it to the IRS.

Essentially would be paying 30% on $50 for each time you earn about $5-6, you do the math to see if that is worthwhile.

lawl I bet you report everything to the IRS. Uncle Sam loves you.

You only get in trouble if they audit you, and that is very unlikely if you're just a poor gamer that doesn't real own anything and just pays taxes on his wages.

I make up garbage and get free moniez like a bawss. ez
---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#29Sench0Posted 7/29/2012 12:18:56 PM
I like how a bunch of people in this thread said that you can get banned for buying and selling in the auction houses. Think much?
---
GamerTag: Sench0
#30Crimson681Posted 7/29/2012 12:48:03 PM
Mongreal posted...
Just to warn all the people doing this.This actually can lead you to a permanent ban.
The reason is Blizzard have officially stated, that people can actually re-sell anything they buy from the Gah and the RMah, BUT only after they have used it for some time before re-selling the item.

I know people that got banned from doing these kind of things weeks before this topic comes up,so obviously this is old news and even if it wasn't, buying something cheap and selling it again for higher or double value is something people doing it from the beginning and eventually getting banned.

Don't believe me?You'll believe soon enough when you'll see the big bright message saying your account has been suspended or banned.

They don't have the time or the resources to micro manage individual player transactions on a game this large.