They really went overboard on the rarity of legendaries.

#11larsonousPosted 7/31/2012 5:19:12 AM
300-400 hours no set items and i think maybe 6 garbage legendaries. string of ears was the only semi decent one.
#12Xshortguy007Posted 7/31/2012 5:31:00 AM
Whatever. I don't think I ever seen an off-color pokemon.
---

http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/ or www.dianahacker.com/rules
#13JRD1912Posted 7/31/2012 5:33:59 AM
Ive gotten 3 legendary items in a day and a half twice. Two on the same run once in act 4, thou the first of that run were some crap level 53 pants, but 2nd was a decent mage dagger. Only 600ish dps, but someone bought it for 200k. Guess i should have gone higher, but it was already 50k over salvage mats which i assumed was all it was good for.

People really whine too much about drop rates. Yea, having a AH, and a RMAH kinda screw that up for solo players, but you have to factor in how global drop rates affect the economy. Community is never happy, OMG this game is too easy! OMG inferno is too hard! OMG im not getting the drops I want! Never ends....
#14dr_doePosted 7/31/2012 7:07:43 AM
I've played 200+hours and have only come across 3 legendaries, 2 of which were complete trash (one was a hamburger....) one was a helmet that for some reason sold for lots. I've never been lucky though so its no surprise.
#15WolfRisonPosted 7/31/2012 7:14:11 AM
I get legendaries just fine with 300+ MF but the stat rolls are always garbage
#16Divine_NinjaPosted 7/31/2012 8:17:41 AM
250 hours in so far with 45 legendaries. One whole tab of my stash is full and I'm too much of an item hoarder to sell/salvage. =(

Only one I've sold for a reasonable amount of money was a Nat's Gaze netting 100mil:
+socket
+81 dex
+80 vitality
+3.5 crit chance
+4% fear on hit
---
PSN: Lazerwolf6
#17YouStillHateMePosted 7/31/2012 8:20:45 AM
I've got a prepatch mempo of twilight that I sold for $200.
---
You still love to hate me.
http://i.imgur.com/pCruv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2m1O9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0uVYd.png
#18MoukaryuuPosted 7/31/2012 8:22:02 AM
Nearly 180 hours and I have had 1 legendary (level 14 broken crown) and no set items drop.

Luck, my ass. No one has luck this bad.
---
Taking a vacation from Sanctuary. Think I'll take a trip to Gransys for awhile...
#19jerseyjoe1029Posted 7/31/2012 8:27:57 AM
Legendary items are broken. Haven't found one that rivaled my rare gear. A 62 legend with 400 dps? Pathetic. They are taking too long to fix known issues. If you ask me I think Blizz is enjoying the residual income they receive from banning botters just to have them buy another key or copy of the game. Blizz makes more money from them then they ever could from us. It's too early to elaborate but I am sure most know what I'm talking about.
---
I wish I had a moderate the moderators button
*Press*
#20ZarchoniaPosted 7/31/2012 8:32:13 AM
ford0 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
150 hours, no set items and 4 really low level legendaries.

Torchlight 1, first enemy i killed dropped a unique.
I know i'm not missing much, but if i found a good SS or nat's piece i could actually afford to clear inferno!

If legendary items were common then they would be pretty worthless, unless it was guaranteed to be godly, and even then they wouldn't be worth that much. Example Soj's used to hold a lot of value, and then they became currency, and then they became free give aways.

Please learn the history of that before spewing out nonsense. The only reason SoJ's became "giveaways" is because they were HEAVILY duped back in 1.09 days. Also in Diablo 3 eventually most "common" legendaries will become giveaways because there's nothing stopping the inflation of the economy. In d2 you could probably go on and get a fully geared non-ladder character for free. I mean FULLY geared with the absolute best gear (GG rare's aside). However, if you go on ladder, goodluck getting an SoJ giveaway.

Moral of the story, and I've said it a million times: D3 needs a ladder.
---
"How do you prove we exist? Maybe we don't exist." -Vivi