Worth getting res up as a DH?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Worth getting res up as a DH?
4 years ago#1
I'm at act 4 with about 100k DPS with SS and about 50k without. My res is at around 350 odd. Does the bump to 400+ allres really make a difference for Act IV? Or should I focus on crit chance / dmg and scratch survivability?
4 years ago#2
If you can reach 400s with 40k HP, better. Then it would be better to just focus on your damage.
4 years ago#3
Bump
4 years ago#4
How does smoke screen increase dps?
4 years ago#5
im in act 2 with like 100 AR, u should do fine cuz DH arent supposed to get hit at all, have like 3800ish armor and like 34k health. DPS is 40k
PSN : Hobbes921
\o/....................OTL
4 years ago#6
Genjo posted...

Every second, your Crit Chance raises by 3% until you Crit. When you do Crit, you Crit for 1 whole second.
http://i.imgur.com/llpS9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/kRBIc.png
4 years ago#7
Genjo posted...

SS was short for Sharpshooter. You can look at the context to determine which one was used.
Genius has its limitations. Ignorance has none.
4 years ago#8
40k HP and 600 AR still gets 2 shot in act 3 by the low level (white mob) gargoyles. You may get a good roll and be able to take a 3rd hit.

Long story short, its almost worthless building up more defenses for a DH. I did it for my DH, and honestly just building more and more DPS was a much better way to go.
I do not wish to have a signature.
4 years ago#9
Coontemptus posted...
40k HP and 600 AR still gets 2 shot in act 3 by the low level (white mob) gargoyles. You may get a good roll and be able to take a 3rd hit.

Long story short, its almost worthless building up more defenses for a DH. I did it for my DH, and honestly just building more and more DPS was a much better way to go.

How would you combat "reflects damage" elite packs then?
PSN: DarkCloud59
4 years ago#10
^

Having high LoH and regen helps with that somewhat from my experience, unless your DPS is insanely high.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Worth getting res up as a DH?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived