character profiles shows.... duping?!

#31Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 8/12/2012 3:16:43 PM
Yeah, first person shooters are online only and there are aimbots and wallhacks for them!
---
http://i.imgur.com/kRBIc.png
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#32ZiterenkoyPosted 8/12/2012 4:26:23 PM
Can the monk's exploding palm exploit be the cause of this? IF it hasnt been fixed yet.
---
psn: Oyuncu
DD pawn: Julie, Mage (Scather/Utilarian)
#33ShimmerManPosted 8/12/2012 4:42:17 PM
I've picked up duplicated copies off the same item from corpses about three times now. Although only two copies of the item dropped I see no reason why more of the same item can't possibly drop. Although I'll admit that "six copies" seems quite far fetched for just a coincidental bug - I digress... ............
#34FindKenshiPosted 8/12/2012 4:44:39 PM
d3 actually has far less anti-duping measures than d2 had. Items don't even have a unique ID in d3. There's literally no way they can detect if it's a dupe or not.

Whether it's like this on purpose, or due to budget or deadline constraints, you be the judge.

Just don't expect a d3 rust storm. Not happening.
---
From this day forward, I will troll no more forever.
17 JAN 2012
#35kyntrel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2012 4:44:53 PM
ShimmerMan posted...
I've picked up duplicated copies off the same item from corpses about three times now. Although only two copies of the item dropped I see no reason why more of the same item can't possibly drop. Although I'll admit that "six copies" seems quite far fetched for just a coincidental bug - I digress... ............

im quite sure it prolly has something to do with understanding how to make drops glitch into multiple drops of the same but ya getting 6 is pretty crazy.. and also you would have to consider the huge amount of luck someone would need for an amazing item to drop during the glitch

but who knows how its done or not, but none the less its extremely fishy and something is going on
---
Know who else trolls?? MY MOM!!
#36kyntrel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2012 10:23:02 PM
checked out the d3 forums and to my surprise the duping thread was not deleted..... this must not be real life
---
Know who else trolls?? MY MOM!!
#37MASKOAAAPosted 8/12/2012 10:27:13 PM
Major Gamer posted...
Duping isn't the only explanation for this. The bug causing the same item to drop in a row is one. Bought from a vendor is another.

No there is duping there was a listing a couple weeks back of the same exact bow for the same exact price like 7 in a row on the AH. Since then the people who know how to do this haven't been as bold as that guy probably b/c its to obvious.
#38hctvblwsPosted 8/12/2012 10:50:27 PM
tacklebeast posted...
Before people flame the two posters above me, I want to help them to clarify that they are being sarcastic.

Blizzard was the one who said that, and this is just another example why DRM isn't bullet proof.

it's funny because you're getting trolled by kormac dragon

he actually believes it can't happen

he loves this game and blizz that much
#39Lord HeimdallPosted 8/12/2012 10:55:19 PM
Wow... you're blaming Blizzard because people are duping items?
It's not their fault if people cheat because they are too lazy to get better by their own effort.
---
"Logic is not welcomed on this board." - whitelytning
Currently playing: Diablo 3 [PC]
#40MASKOAAAPosted 8/12/2012 10:57:42 PM
Lord Heimdall posted...
Wow... you're blaming Blizzard because people are duping items?
It's not their fault if people cheat because they are too lazy to get better by their own effort.

What does being lazy have to do with it? You really think they are duping b/c they need a sense of accomplishment?....Serious?