Not gonna lie, I think this saves D3

#1Allanon23Posted 8/20/2012 8:21:15 AM
They really listened to our feedback guys. 100 paragon levels? Jesus christ.
---
You mess with Kurt and you go into the grinder
D3 Tag: Juraviel#1338
#2EternalFlame66Posted 8/20/2012 8:21:55 AM
Ya this is the endgame this game needs.
---
Such is your fate.
#3PyralarPosted 8/20/2012 9:42:33 AM
It's a good start. Item drops need buffed a bit still, and we need to bring back the inter-act waypoints of D2 days. Also, the storyline will pretty much always be crap.

Dunno what people were complaining about with the voice acting though, I found it quite enjoyable. #Credit where it's due.

But it is finally starting to look like a finished game. I'd be glad if I didn't burn myself out on it when it sucked ass. Mebbe I'll actually open the game up again, after all.
---
- Plus/Minus
#4Allanon23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 9:44:22 AM
and we need to bring back the inter-act waypoints of D2 days.

That would be awesome.

But it is finally starting to look like a finished game. I'd be glad if I didn't burn myself out on it when it sucked ass. Mebbe I'll actually open the game up again, after all.

Yeah. They really should have delayed the game until it was more polished and there was a semblance of an end game.
---
You mess with Kurt and you go into the grinder
D3 Tag: Juraviel#1338
#5VeiledGenesisPosted 8/20/2012 9:45:08 AM
I still don't see what the major draw is. I mean, it's still Jay Wilson involved. I guarantee you what you're reading now will be nerfed into oblivion.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#6BigJuicyOrangePosted 8/20/2012 9:46:05 AM
Allanon23 posted...

That would be awesome.

Yeah. They really should have delayed the game until it was more polished and there was a semblance of an end game.

Yes, take the time it took to develop this game... then double it.
#7ZaruenKosaiPosted 8/20/2012 10:01:18 AM
VeiledGenesis posted...
I still don't see what the major draw is. I mean, it's still Jay Wilson involved. I guarantee you what you're reading now will be nerfed into oblivion.

some people dont care about stupid trivial crap like that, we are not vindicitive bastards
#8lt519Posted 8/20/2012 10:50:49 AM
BigJuicyOrange posted...
Allanon23 posted...

That would be awesome.

Yes, take the time it took to develop this game... then double it.

It's called a test market. People play this game a lot more and in more ways than their testers can. The finished product with that many build possibilities (gear, skill, and class permutations) can't be tested by a team of 7 people (not sure the size of thier actual test team). But the thousands of hours people have put in have exceeded what they were able to test and collect data on, hence the late improvements.

Diablo II was no different. What do you think the Call of Duty series has been? Iterations on a formula after exhaustive playtime, except we don't have to pay $60 every time a patch comes out.
#9VeiledGenesisPosted 8/20/2012 10:59:03 AM
ZaruenKosai posted...
VeiledGenesis posted...

some people dont care about stupid trivial crap like that, we are not vindicitive bastards

And your point is........?
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#10I Like ToastPosted 8/20/2012 11:02:47 AM
Does it save D3? I can't say right now, but what I can say as someone who stopped playing about a month ago, I'm excited about diablo 3 again. i want to play when 1.04 hits. Will it hold my attention? I don't know D2 was the game I'd play the hell out of for a month or two, get burnt how, come back a year later and do it again. This seems to be able to turn D3 into that, except I don't lose my chars to the purge monster every time I stop.

Diablo II was no different.

don't be silly, everyone knows Diablo 2 was released perect, I bought my battle chest and the game was amazing /diablo3complainers
---
Last Yes ~ 7/30/2012 Do you like toast: Yes: 480 No: 0
Don't fight Stupidity with Stupidity