The New "Hellfire Ring" Details.

#1kunaakPosted 9/21/2012 5:03:21 PM
seems this ring is crafted, its the ring you need to gather the pieces for, from the infernal machine thing I guess. I am not too sure, details are kinda scarce.

the ring is crafted by the jeweler.
theres 4 versions he can craft.

str, int, vit, dex.

primary stat is between 170-200.
ring has a proc called hellfire.
has +35% XP (goodbye leorics signet?)
+ 4 random properties.

ring is not sellable and is bind to account.

can see details here.

http://www.diablofans.com/

just look for the paragraph "new rings".
---
skate fast, speed's your friend.
#2Hi2utooPosted 9/21/2012 5:12:04 PM
Who cares. Torchlight 2 is out.
---
Jeremy Lin is going to bust harder than Greg Oden and he won't even have injuries as an excuse. He will be exposed as a terrible player.
#3kunaak(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 5:17:27 PM
believe me, I am almost ready to abandon this game.
I simply dont trust blizzard any more.

they say 1 thing, do another.
---
skate fast, speed's your friend.
#4KarmicDragon1Posted 9/21/2012 6:26:36 PM
Yep, Torchlight 2 is out.

And impossible to play online because, once again, a company is so stupid that they think their servers can handle hundreds of thousands people attempting to log in and create accounts.

At least D3 I could play on launch day with my friends. TL2 I still can't play with my friends because I can't make a runicgames account that I need to log in on to play online.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#5VeliconisPosted 9/21/2012 6:28:30 PM

And impossible to play online because, once again, a company is so stupid that they think their servers can handle hundreds of thousands people attempting to log in and create accounts.

At least D3 I could play on launch day with my friends. TL2 I still can't play with my friends because I can't make a runicgames account that I need to log in on to play online.

I created a Runic Games account today in about 20 seconds. :|
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#6KarmicDragon1Posted 9/21/2012 6:29:50 PM
Veliconis posted...

I created a Runic Games account today in about 20 seconds. :|

Lucky **************************. Still haven't been able to get the site to even load up once, it's annoying as ****.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#7Agnostic420Posted 9/21/2012 8:37:13 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...

D3.. Launch... Can play... Please be Trollin please be Trollin... Please zzzz
---
Use an authenticator. No excuses. You get hacked, your fault. Authenticator. Get it. Use it. Love it. Massage it. Feel it. hold it. Type it. Use it. insert it.
#8Robtcee13Posted 9/21/2012 8:44:50 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Virtual LAN, aka Hamachi, allows you to play outside of Runicgames servers.
---
If you think my name is silly, you should call me either Rob or LaughingThesaurus.
No need for being strictly formal on a message board, right?
#9Naths1717Posted 9/21/2012 11:10:29 PM
Hi2utoo posted...
Who cares. Torchlight 2 is out.

...and yet you're sitting posting on the D3 board. Troll logic...one of life's mysteries.
---
I can give you one guarantee in life, if you create something you truly love, someone else out there will love it too.
#10ExplosPlanktonPosted 9/22/2012 2:34:50 AM
Couple questions: Is this ring unique equipped? Can you craft more than one of them? Im hoping you can only wear one of these...otherwise Im gonna need to sell my leorics signet before they crash in price.