So after I finally tested 1.0.5 on PTR, the drops are still...

#21LegendoftheKOTRPosted 10/8/2012 12:09:32 AM
omanojyaku posted...
4 legendarys in 1 day? Total BS. Even in 24 hours that is not happening.

By some fluke I once got 11 in 5 hours lol. Still, 4 in one day is nothing special as long as you can farm decently fast.
---
PSN: xxThundergodxx
Diablo 3 Profile-http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Thundergod-1198/
#22malixxlPosted 10/8/2012 12:41:23 AM
omanojyaku posted...
4 legendarys in 1 day? Total BS. Even in 24 hours that is not happening.

i got 3 yesterday and 3 today... all only worth like 50-100k but still lol.
#23Motions_NLPosted 10/8/2012 2:06:28 AM
My last legendary was about 12 complete farm rounds in act 3 ago.
Motivation is dragging out of me...
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Motions-2564/
#24SeikenZPosted 10/8/2012 2:29:24 AM
Motions_NL posted...
Motivation is dragging out of me...

Just now? Took you a while.
#25Motions_NLPosted 10/8/2012 2:38:41 AM(edited)
Well. I'm not playing 24/7 like other idiots.
I got my job, wife, friends, education and sports which are more important than a game.
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Motions-2564/
#26romeo83Posted 10/8/2012 3:50:38 AM
4 in one day is nothing special as long as you can farm decently fast.

truth
#27omanojyakuPosted 10/8/2012 11:53:22 AM
I must have been lied to. I was told MF did not affect whether Legendarys would drop.
---
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1
#28MrSandman666Posted 10/8/2012 12:07:17 PM
omanojyaku posted...
I must have been lied to. I was told MF did not affect whether Legendarys would drop.

I don't know if you were lied to or just never bothered to find out how MF actually works... here is a simple explanation:

When ANY item drops, there is a background "roll" of what quality of item that it is going to be. So as an example lets use say... a 'Hydra Bow'

Hydra Bow is a class of weapon, it can drop as a white, a blue, a yellow, or a legendary(Windforce).

When ANY Hydra Bow drops, there is a roll as said that determines what quality it will be, MF increases the chances on that "roll" for the item to be of a higher quality.

Keep in mind that these chances are very small amounts, and by having 300% MF for example you are only increasing a .0001 chance at a legendary to a .0003 chance.
---
We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak. -Albert Einstein
#29remikePosted 10/8/2012 1:23:04 PM
Rocketdot posted...
Your MF probably sucks. 5 inventories for 3 runs? **** I find 5 inventories of 62 - 63's in one act 3 full clear in 1.04.

Since your MF sucks, because you are a scrub, you are going to get lower quality items in addition to lower quantity. As it does affect the number of affixes you'll receive on each item. (including legendaries, which can spawn with additional affixes).

All of you QQers really need to stop sucking at this game. Get your MF maxed. Clear out the ENTIRE act 3 in 1 hour. Then tell me drops are bad. I found 7 legendaries yesterday, pretty typical. Only 1 worth $10 (only 1 I would consider keeping for myself) but eh that's because current legendaries are still mostly trash (though it was a large improvement over 1.03). 1.05 is going to boost both legendary quality and quantity.

And you really cannot determine an item's quality by it's worth. A GF helmet with socket and 30 dexterity goes for 500k +. A GF helmet with socket and 150 intelligence goes for nothing.

The number of usable items you'll find will increase. The number of sellable items will always remain the same no matter the drop rates. The number of items used to farm MP10 will be few and far between, but the numbers for farming MP1 will be numerous.

But I expect nothing less from you Kenshi than stupid negativity.

I didn't know 12 year olds could post on gamefaqs.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/React-1515/