MP10 Uber Boss Runs - "Free" Hellfire Ring

#1JoshW1000Posted 10/25/2012 2:07:04 PM
Hi all,

Looking for someone to carry me through all three MP10 boss runs. I will provide the three Infernal Machines, and help with any damage I can (Demon Hunter - 160K DPS with SS). However, I will die, lol.

This guarantees us both a hellfire rings, but saves you the effort of farming the keys.

If this is something you are interested it, please let me know. Ideally, i would like to have a group of 4. Providing us all with three rings, however, I know this may not be possible.

Add me on Bnet Jdubbs#1431 or post here and we'll talk more later tonight.

Thanks!
---
Kiss Me! I'm A Pirate!
Lightning OWN!
#2Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 10/25/2012 2:12:15 PM
Usually people with godly gear who carry others through MP10 ubers don't even care about free portals. They want gold for their efforts along with the free portal.

If the godly geared person can carry people through MP10 Ubers, they sure as hell have no problem getting a guaranteed key on MP10.

I hear godly geared people charge millions for a free run.
---
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#3awwwSNAPPosted 10/25/2012 2:15:16 PM
I saw a barb in chat last night with a full IK set and like 150k base dps selling MP10 key runs for 1 mil each. So I imagine a full clear of the ubers with you not contributing at all would be quite a bit more expensive considering how long chewing through 300 million hp per boss solo will surely take.
#4JoshW1000(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2012 2:21:05 PM
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933237051

Saw this on the Bnet forums.

Figured I would give it a shot here as well to see if anyone was interested.

Input is appreciated tho.
---
Kiss Me! I'm A Pirate!
Lightning OWN!
#5MaryJHappyPosted 10/25/2012 3:27:42 PM
I doubt 150k barb can do mp10 uber carry. With buff, his dps will be only 230k or so and that's nowhere suffient enough for mp10 uber boss carry run. He won't survive by himself in 2nd or 3rd portal and even if he does somehow, it will take forever to take boss down. They got to have like 300k+ dps with buff and suffient AR + life to do mp10 carry runs.
#6Succubus191Posted 10/25/2012 4:41:23 PM(edited)
I found a similar post on Bnet forums and decided to try it out. It was a WW barb with 180k DPS offering to run MP 8 or 9. We decided to start with MP 9 and didn't have much of a problem. He died once to ZK and I had to go rez him. It's a bit slower but not a big deal because you are pretty much guaranteed a ring , which I ended up getting. Compared to my first key which took rouhgly 4 or 5 uber runs to get all the parts and a ton more farming for keys.

I'm not going to tell you the name of the guy who ran me because I plan on wanting to run more with him. I figure the more rings he has the less likely he will want to run people. Basically just find some one to run you through MP 8 or 9 as you still have a very high chance of getting a ring.
#7kukingina2Posted 10/25/2012 8:28:35 PM
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
Usually people with godly gear who carry others through MP10 ubers don't even care about free portals. They want gold for their efforts along with the free portal.

If the godly geared person can carry people through MP10 Ubers, they sure as hell have no problem getting a guaranteed key on MP10.

I hear godly geared people charge millions for a free run.

its currently 18million on d2jsp
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Robertzombie-1277/hero/4774941
So Is Metroid's gun a part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star Wars?
#8ArathionPosted 10/25/2012 9:27:26 PM
Considering how many times I've opened portals and and had no luck at all, I'm willing to pay someone 20mil to get me through it if it guaranteed me a ring. I almost have 6 more portals ready to go, but I'm ready to throw in the towel at this point.

Maybe part of it is frustration, but it is extremely aggravating to open 12 portals on MP5 and not have a single piece fall. And yes, with 5 NV stacks.