What to do with my gold now

#61Gradieus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 10:22:49 AM
timfoto posted...

You do know that compare to top D3 player, all your money can't even buy ONE of their BIS item right? If you ain't the best or the richest don't go flaunting your gold around, it does make you look like a douche.

Considering 1,243,000,000 of that gold came from helping people I'm not really sure what you're getting at.
#62Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 11/12/2012 10:23:06 AM
Last time I check it's Diablo 3 not PiggyBanking 3. Are you sure you're not playing the wrong game? lol

Why don't you follow my suggestion and build your own character with your own money. Don't tell me you can't build a character (not CM wiz or WW barb, too easy) that can steamroll MP10 with that much money.

You do know that compare to top D3 player, all your money can't even buy ONE of their BIS item right? If you ain't the best or the richest don't go flaunting your gold around, it does make you look like a douche.

IIRC it's not even his money. People give him like 300m , 125m, 420m, etc to build a character. It's like working at a bank and taking a picture of the money drawer and saying "I'm rich, b****!"
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#63Gradieus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 10:43:59 AM
lol, it's my gold, I would have taken a picture of 6 billion if it wasn't.
#64Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 11/12/2012 10:46:39 AM
lol, it's my gold, I would have taken a picture of 6 billion if it wasn't.

Hahahaha ok there.
---
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#65ShoenzanPosted 11/12/2012 10:49:31 AM
47%'ers gonna hate. It's all about that 1%, baby!
---
Transformers 4 promises to finally erase my faith in humanity and common sense upon release.
#66Gradieus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 10:55:33 AM
lol I don't care about the gold, the topic was just to find something fun to do with the gold since I don't farm = don't need to upgrade gear.
#67Succubus191Posted 11/12/2012 11:07:35 AM
You should build an Angry Chicken WD. Spend billions of gold so you can run around as a chicken constantly.
#68chromal187Posted 11/12/2012 11:08:31 AM
Amilgahoul posted...
donate some to the less fortunate (me) :)

You don't have to ask for that, Obama has made that part happen already.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chromal-1611/hero/13334276
#69timfotoPosted 11/12/2012 11:10:12 AM
Gradieus posted...
timfoto posted...

Considering 1,243,000,000 of that gold came from helping people I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

Let me tell you what I'm getting at:

1. 1,243,000,000 of that gold came from you playing with the AH.

2. Good people do good deed without expecting anything in return. You give people advice that they can get for free off the internet for money, it's not helping it's a scam. There's a reason why d2jsp doesn't allow your service.

3. You spend countless hours sitting at the AH sniping cheap items from poor people like us, people that can actually USE those items, just so you can come here with your naked character and flaunt your gold around.

4. All my gears worth more than your gold, and I do not make several threads a day showing it off.
---
Infinite Meteors: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6678368626
#70Gradieus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 12:16:32 PM
timfoto posted...
Gradieus posted...
timfoto posted...

Let me tell you what I'm getting at:

1. 1,243,000,000 of that gold came from you playing with the AH.

2. Good people do good deed without expecting anything in return. You give people advice that they can get for free off the internet for money, it's not helping it's a scam. There's a reason why d2jsp doesn't allow your service.

3. You spend countless hours sitting at the AH sniping cheap items from poor people like us, people that can actually USE those items, just so you can come here with your naked character and flaunt your gold around.

4. All my gears worth more than your gold, and I do not make several threads a day showing it off.

1. Initial response: u mad bro?
1. Actual response: Building chars yeah, you can see I don't flip.

2. Initial response: u mad bro?
2. Actual response: They pay for someone with knowledge to do something for them that they could not have done on their own. Please refer to the majority of services existing in the world today. It's not allowed on jsp because it's considered a mystery package even if I buy the items first, show them the price of the items that I pad for and then exchange gold. It's one of those "does life begin at conception or birth" sort of things, mods say conception, I say birth.

3. Initial response: u mad bro?
3. Actual response: The items I buy are actually for someone to use, not for re-sell. I get msgs all the time telling me "Wtf did you do, I can't upgrade anything now!". I actually found a way to not only make a profit from buying off the gah, but also by actually helping people at the same time! Really I should be awarded a medal. And I don't take "countless hours sniping", you can see most of my purchases are buyouts; usually takes 15-30 minutes to make a build.

4. Initial response: u mad bro?
4. Actual response: Several threads a day? I made 2 topics in the past 30 days, they just happened to coincide with each other and be of the same theme, whooptido. I don't care about your gear just like I don't care about the 4 billion gold barb I made 2 days ago, I don't farm so what's it to me? The better your gear, the better the finds, the more good finds there are, the cheaper the prices, and the greater the profit for me. Thanks for making me money!