In all honesty, how is this game now?

#31angermngment101Posted 11/13/2012 7:26:20 AM
Only complaints is I want public MP games. I want some more content. Add a bit better itemization. Why would I ever want a Mojo with primary stat as strength? Hello??

In other words: Game still sucks.
---
Gamefax
#32SyxxPakk6Posted 11/13/2012 7:29:06 AM
Quote:From: SyxxPakk6 | #030
Only complaints is I want public MP games. I want some more content. Add a bit better itemization. Why would I ever want a Mojo with primary stat as strength? Hello??

@angermngment101

No not even close to what I said..
---
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | GW2 Trippi / Fistkicks
#33kingofjamaicaPosted 11/13/2012 7:29:37 AM
people play on mp0 then complain about drops.....

"punches monitor"

As far as I can tell MP only increase MF and GF by 10% per level. So not a significant increase. And I need to find gear to be able to run MP3ish first...
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#34captainsquallyPosted 11/13/2012 7:33:28 AM
Ronteque posted...

I was stucked farming act 1 inferno butcher with 5 stacks and all I get is level 50s yellow vendor crap. I couldn't get to act 2 with my Barb because I die in 2 to 3 hits. I tried all kinds of builds, throw barb, sprint barb. And yes it was all about stacking prim, vit, AR to get further into the game AND a 1h 700 life per hit weapon and a shield.

Haha, you sound like such a noob. The game has changed significantly since those days, give it another shot. If you still don't like it, move on already.
---
http://flashyreview.com
Unbiased, Gaming news and views
#35ThundercleesePosted 11/13/2012 7:36:18 AM
SyxxPakk6 posted...
Quote:From: SyxxPakk6 | #030

@angermngment101

No not even close to what I said..

The trolls attack in full force to derail topics like these with lies and misinformation.
---
Don't think of it as deferred gratification. Think of it as immediate suffering. - Peter Bellamy
#36kukingina2Posted 11/13/2012 7:37:58 AM(edited)
im able to do mp4 on my barb alt easily on a with gear all less than 1m a piece....

whats your excuse?
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Robertzombie-1277/hero/4774941
So Is Metroid's gun a part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star Wars?
#37kingofjamaicaPosted 11/13/2012 7:48:46 AM
im able to do mp4 on my barb alt easily on a with gear all less than 1m a piece....

whats your excuse?

I play as a Wizard. Sure, I could probably play my barb up to 60 and spin-to-win like everyone else, but I would rather spend time making my wizard better.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#38noimnoturdaddyPosted 11/13/2012 8:05:43 AM(edited)
Raruwaru posted...
-getting killed in 1-2 hits by monsters in Inferno 1 week after release was 100% intended. They wanted longevity and the balancing for that was pretty well done I'd say

Inferno wasn't balanced at all at launch, they even said (if you believe what they say) that they tested a difficulty that they thought was hard, and then doubled it. You don't remember that? It was almost a meme.

Raruwaru posted...
--enrage timers...these weren't added until 1.0.3 or something (so if you stopped playing 1 week after release you never even experienced this) and unless you're terrible they shouldn't effect you

Wrong, enrage timers were there from day 1. I know because I remember them and I stopped playing during the third or fourth week.

Thundercleese posted...
1. Horrible Drops

The drop rate has improved. A lot. Legendaries and sets drop more often, and are much improved. Items (rares/sets/legendaries) now drop with improved stats. Nephalem Valor guarantees rare drops from elites/resplendent chests. There are now "Paragon Levels" which basically allow you to go up to level 160, gaining 3% Magic and Gold find per level, boosting your rate. You WILL find better stuff more often by a large margin now compared to release.

Drop rate has been improved, but most gear is still ****. Legendaries and set modifiers have been improved, but again, most of them are ****. Still a very low chance of seeing them, and an even lower chance of it being useful or worth anything.

So no, nothing has changed. They've adjusted how the game is presented, but it's as unrewarding as it was at launch.
---
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!
#39rjames80Posted 11/13/2012 8:38:15 AM(edited)
The first thing that you need to realize is that when anybody creates a topic like this it draws all of the trolls out of their caves. People that say nothing has changed are probably in the same boat as you and haven't played the game since shortly after launch but for some reason they still come here regularly to try and discourage others from enjoying the game. With that being said, there have been several improvements made to D3 over the past few months. I will try to list most of them but I'm sure I'll end up missing a few.

-Monster Power (allows you to choose difficulty 0-10)
-Uber bosses/Hellfire ring
-Infernal machine crafting/Key Wardens
-Paragon levels (100 more levels that increase stats and MF/GF)
-Revamped legends/sets
-Skill/class balancing
-Increased drop rate for legends/sets
-Followers buffed
-Elite/champs affixes nerfed
-Monster damage/HP nerfed
-Monsters/elites don't regenerate health
-Repair fees buffed then nerfed
-New shrines
-Events and resplendent chests give NV now
-New unique monsters for events
-Don't lose NV if you leave the game and come back during multiplayer
-Several AH improvements
-No items under lvl 58 drop in inferno
-All items can roll lvl 63 stats on MP 1 or higher
-All acts have the same difficulty/drop rates on MP 1 or higher
-Enemy damage doesn't increase when playing multiplayer
-Enemy health boost decreased to 70% per person for multiplayer
-MF/GF is no longer shared between the party in multiplayer

I'm sure there's at least a few more. Please feel free to add or make corrections if anybody notices anything I missed or got wrong.

EDIT: Added "affixes" to elite/champs nerfed.
---
Jay Wilson, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
#40noimnoturdaddyPosted 11/13/2012 8:39:34 AM
^
None of that changes the terrible itemization that forces most Inferno players to hit the AH for gear, which is what the main problem was and still is.
---
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!