Pretty sad game at this point....

#1jungfreudPosted 11/14/2012 8:39:38 PM
6 months after the game came out, and where do we stand? They fixed some bugs, added an xp treadmill, and tweaked some skills. They also cranked up the loot drops and added loot distinction that was standard from the get go in Diablo 2. I'm not a hater, I was willing to give D3 the benefit of the doubt, but at the 6 month point we have seen precious little improvement, chiefly the lack of PvP and all the infrastructure that would entail (promised in the pre release information and the post launch hype). Really, is there anyone willing to say this game is not a disappointment now? I used to think Blizzard was invincible, but this has cast doubt on them for the first time in my eyes. I kind of have the same feeling I had when Square merged with Enix and started their slide into terribleness.
#2Sasquatch8080Posted 11/14/2012 8:42:14 PM
I love this game but I have never been a pvp freak so I just don't understand that point of it.
#3awwwSNAPPosted 11/14/2012 8:50:24 PM
0/10 would not read again.

I think the majority of people agree that the game is less disappointing now than it has been at any stage of its life so far. Black Ops 2 just came out if your pvpeen needs stroking that bad.
#4Sasquatch8080Posted 11/14/2012 8:51:15 PM
awwwSNAP posted...
0/10 would not read again.

I think the majority of people agree that the game is less disappointing now than it has been at any stage of its life so far. Black Ops 2 just came out if your pvpeen needs stroking that bad.

^True, but I would read your post again 10/10!
#5gpo1zephyranthesPosted 11/14/2012 8:55:57 PM
It's 50/50, others love it, others don't.
#6Gator1982Posted 11/14/2012 9:00:39 PM(edited)
TC, Would you rather have PVP that is broken, which it would have been if available at launch, OR would you want PVP to be possibly balanced?

I agree with you that this aspect is disappointing, but you (not just you BTW) need to learn to have some patience.

You aren't going to die from it.
---
Confucius say: He who thinks by the inch and talks by the yard deserves to be kicked by the foot.
#7Agnostic420Posted 11/14/2012 9:00:32 PM
Game is better now than it ever was.

I love it now, i hated it then. I quit once.. sold my stuff for $250.. came back for 1.0.3.. hated it. Quit again.

Came back for 1.0.4.. hated it. Quit again.

Came back for 1.0.5.. 170 hours.. (220 or so total) all I think in the 2 weeks of returning.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Clt0fprsnlty-1488/hero/1177546
#8BadKarma_JTPosted 11/14/2012 9:16:51 PM
It still sucks not enough content,

There needs to be some new stuff, ubers not enough, I would like to see:
-Endless dungeon
-RANDOM GENERATED MAPS
-Last Stand mode
-Team PVP
-Dueling
-Dyeable legendaries
-More secret maps
---
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
#9AnagramPosted 11/14/2012 9:55:19 PM
Gator1982 posted...
TC, Would you rather have PVP that is broken, which it would have been if available at launch, OR would you want PVP to be possibly balanced?

I agree with you that this aspect is disappointing, but you (not just you BTW) need to learn to have some patience.

You aren't going to die from it.

He would rather have PvP that actually exists.
---
Not changing this sig until I decide to change this sig.
Started: July 6, 2005
#10MMF_LegacyPosted 11/14/2012 10:32:49 PM
Sasquatch8080 posted...
I love this game but I have never been a pvp freak so I just don't understand that point of it.

Agreed. I don't think the game needs improvment. So what that other things were already in D2 from the start. They're there now and that's all that matters to me. Any other add-ons are topping on the cake as far as I'm concerned. I just enjoy the game and have fun doing what they've given me.