Pretty sad game at this point....

#41GhidoranPosted 11/15/2012 7:56:56 PM
The game was quiet when BL2/TL2 was released but since then has surged back up...definitely hasn't fallen off since 1.05.

Also not sure what 'genre competitors' you could be referring to, unless you think TL2 (lol) can actually compete...
---
Movie, comic and game reviews from yours truly:
http://mcgreviews.blogspot.com
#42jungfreud(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:59:41 PM
metamara posted...
Bottomline: tc wants pvp.

I will welcome it, for sure. If they deliver some well thought out and interesting PvP with cool arenas and ladder play, it will go a long way towards redeeming this game. But, it was a feature that was heavily promoted before and after the game was released. They have to pay a price for not delivering it anywhere near the release of the game. And they have.
#43EnixPosted 11/16/2012 12:45:03 PM
Gator1982 posted...
TC, Would you rather have PVP that is broken, which it would have been if available at launch, OR would you want PVP to be possibly balanced?

I agree with you that this aspect is disappointing, but you (not just you BTW) need to learn to have some patience.

You aren't going to die from it.

Patience? Again, how many years did we wait for this game? Then when it arrives it's a broken, unfinished game that we threw our money at them for. The initial disappointment backlash even resulted in refunds... C'mon, let's not use the idea of the players needing patience.

We've come to expect a certain level of quality from Blizzard over the years; however, that precedence has severely waned.
#44rjames80Posted 11/16/2012 12:48:00 PM
Enix posted...
Gator1982 posted...
TC, Would you rather have PVP that is broken, which it would have been if available at launch, OR would you want PVP to be possibly balanced?

I agree with you that this aspect is disappointing, but you (not just you BTW) need to learn to have some patience.

You aren't going to die from it.

Patience? Again, how many years did we wait for this game? Then when it arrives it's a broken, unfinished game that we threw our money at them for. The initial disappointment backlash even resulted in refunds... C'mon, let's not use the idea of the players needing patience.

We've come to expect a certain level of quality from Blizzard over the years; however, that precedence has severely waned.

I found the problem...
---
Jay Wilson, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.