Getting so sick of the key drop rates

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Getting so sick of the key drop rates

User Info: julio9

julio9
4 years ago#1
I've killed the Warden in Act III literally 10 times in a row with 5 stacks, and 475% gold find on MP4. No key. I'm ready to throw my computer out the window.

User Info: kukingina2

kukingina2
4 years ago#2
gold or magic find wont affect key drop rates... only monster power try going higher
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Robertzombie-1277/hero/4774941
So Is Metroid's gun a part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star Wars?

User Info: phil_hendrie

phil_hendrie
4 years ago#3
julio9 posted...
I've killed the Warden in Act III literally 10 times in a row with 5 stacks, and 475% gold find on MP4. No key. I'm ready to throw my computer out the window.

Dude I feel you. And the answer "go higher MP" would annoy me too as im sure it does you as you obviously would if you could handle it. I was having some bad key runs. I reccomend just doing some regular act runs and grab some legendaries to boost your diablo drive.
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones

User Info: julio9

julio9
4 years ago#4
I know gold and MF doesn't affect the rates. I'm just frustrated. 40% chance over and over and over....and failing. Kills me.

All I was looking for was sympathy :)

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
4 years ago#5
My friend has gone through 12 portals and got 1 organ at MP5 or 6, if that makes you feel any better.
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

User Info: beezer08

beezer08
4 years ago#6
Act 3 warden has been giving me the business at MP6 also
PSN: beezer08
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/863332/tebowed_medium.gif

User Info: Delano7

Delano7
4 years ago#7
5 Keys in a row on MP4, stopping by the warden at the end of my runs "just cuz". Although, I have never found an item worth more than 10m in almost 300 hours of playing. Win some, lose some I guess. :/

User Info: BzzX

BzzX
4 years ago#8
dat dere RNG

User Info: Naths1717

Naths1717
4 years ago#9
BzzX posted...
dat dere RNG

This.
Someone else in another topic posted "instead of 0 in 10, look at it as a run of 50", or something similar.
A run of 5 in a row could be on its way!
I can give you one guarantee in life, if you create something you truly love, someone else out there will love it too.

User Info: Aussie_BBQ

Aussie_BBQ
4 years ago#10
I usually do stonefort at the end of my MP1 runs and have around 10 keys now.
This Sig is changed on a daily basis.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Getting so sick of the key drop rates

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived