Best way to get back into this game?

#21Lord HeimdallPosted 11/18/2012 3:46:48 AM
Boneezy posted...
Thanks for making blind assumptions. Bye.

You said "back then the game was pretty trash." Maybe if you were more specific, I wouldn't need to assume anything.
---
Currently playing: White Knight Chronicles 2, Dragon's Dogma [PS3], Diablo 3 [PC]
#22Emo Preppy KidPosted 11/18/2012 5:50:34 AM
Boneezy posted...
Thanks for making blind assumptions. Bye.

drink some milk you grumpy boy
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.
#23xenastPosted 11/18/2012 8:11:39 AM
Go farm Act1 normal, and while doing it remember how dumb it was to sell all your gear in a 100% gear-based game
---
D3 Armory: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RIch-1554/hero/1520061
#24GhidoranPosted 11/18/2012 9:47:24 AM
stealth696 posted...
MMF_Legacy posted...
darthjerro posted...
Spending money buying items in a game where the whole idea is to FIND items is totally fail.
THIS is one of the many reasons d3 fails.

SO, grab the box with the disks, put it under your car tyre, proceed to do a 2 minute burnout on the box.....

Ya, you couldn't buy items in D2. They did it better.

They didn't implement it in the game dumbass.

...And? What's the difference, other than convenience? If you didn't buy items in D2, then you probably won't here. If you bought items in D2, then you probably will here.

TC, try the game again, drop rates are much better and they've added more things to do, you might find it fun.
---
Movie, comic and game reviews from yours truly:
http://mcgreviews.blogspot.com
#25Boneezy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 9:11:06 PM
xenast posted...
Go farm Act1 normal, and while doing it remember how dumb it was to sell all your gear in a 100% gear-based game

Yeah, getting double what I payed for the game by selling virtual items when the game was trash is really dumb.
#26JERM57Posted 11/18/2012 10:19:56 PM
Boneezy posted...
xenast posted...

Yeah, getting double what I payed for the game by selling virtual items when the game was trash is really dumb.

Instant-gratification fail. Maybe shoulda' thought about whether or not you would be coming back.
---
I guess you're right, I always assumed PK meant PvP. I never took it so literally. -- PenguinKoala. *actually admitted a mistake, shocker!*