Help me help myself

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Help me help myself

User Info: JuanGrillo

JuanGrillo
4 years ago#1
I have been playing the game for a little while now, and I have been working on a weapon throw barb. I haven't had the best of luck, but I can farm MP0 Act 3 relatively quickly. My budget isn't huge, but I can't decide what to upgrade next. Any help would be appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hauxy-1189/hero/14974358

User Info: slayer921

slayer921
4 years ago#2
get more crit chance, u only have 18%, try to get at least 30. and get more str/vit etc
PSN : Hobbes921
PSN : Muramasa_Ciaran

User Info: ChoppahFace

ChoppahFace
4 years ago#3
use battle cry instead of charge, and get a cheap socketed echoing fury. Ranged barbs want huge attack speed and crit chance, both of which the ef excel at. You ARE ranged, so you can reduce your vit by a lot and increase your dps more. A cheap unity ring with str will be a huge upgrade. and get either a lamention or an ik belt, to get the life steal along with the fury reduction. Here's my barb for reference, with mf gear:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Choppahface-1149/hero/14205769

User Info: JuanGrillo

JuanGrillo
4 years ago#4
Awesome, thanks guys. How much CC should I aim for?

User Info: ChoppahFace

ChoppahFace
4 years ago#5
around 40 percent will allow you to sustain wep throw with no issues, but more is obviously better.

User Info: s6c6u6m

s6c6u6m
4 years ago#6
Whenever I see two helps in one sentence I can't help but imagine Polly from Nirvana.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Help me help myself

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived