I sold 850m gold today for $280 after taxes.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. I sold 850m gold today for $280 after taxes.
3 years ago#41
"after taxes"

Not even a little envious.
3 years ago#42
Zonte II posted...
Cahill99 posted...
I always wonder what makes a poster like the OP so insecure in his life that he feels the need to come belittle anonymous people on a message board and make it known he is 'above everyone else.' Whatever you're going through in your life OP, I hope you know it gets better.

http://youtu.be/7skPnJOZYdA

You really shouldn't give out the year of your birth in your username.

But how long did you have to play Diablo for that money? Isn't the game really bad? (I've heard)
3 years ago#43
I had to work instead of playing D3. More fun and more money. But hey, OP is clearly so rich that he is about to pay off all the national debts by playing D3.
3 years ago#44
Zonte II posted...
What did you all do with your pathetic lives?

Today I celebrated Thanksgiving; I didn't work at all and I got paid . Enjoy your 280 dollars you spent 500 hours of farming for.
3 years ago#45
I'm 16 and i'm laughing at the idea of farming for actual money. $280 for however long you spent farming isn't worth it. Minimum wage in that amount of time would earn far more. It's right under $8.00(USD) Where i'm at.
---
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''
3 years ago#46
SlyCooper23 posted...
I'm 16 and i'm laughing at the idea of farming for actual money. $280 for however long you spent farming isn't worth it. Minimum wage in that amount of time would earn far more. It's right under $8.00(USD) Where i'm at.

Good to see a youngin' that has at least some sense.
---
Confucius say: He who thinks by the inch and talks by the yard deserves to be kicked by the foot.
3 years ago#47
Worked 7pm from to 7am operating machines, then had classes till noon. Got home, slept, rinse and repeat.
---
I'm the thought that never crossed my mind - disguised in the evident. Forever unredeemed.
Currently playing: FFX, Pokemon Platinum, TWEWY
3 years ago#48
Successful troll is successful.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
3 years ago#49
MASKOAAA posted...
Maybe if I was on foodstamps I would sell my gold.

lol
3 years ago#50
il_capitano posted...
Successful troll is successful.

When everyone is making fun of your troll attempt I wouldn't call that successful. Unless you think troll success is measured by number of responses, including those at the tc's expense...
---
I'll defend my family with my orange umbrella
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. I sold 850m gold today for $280 after taxes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived