which of these would you want to be added to the game?

#11GraybesPosted 11/27/2012 12:12:04 PM
Quote:Graybes posted...
You guys are bad at polls

have you really been responding to trolls since 2003?

@XcaIIion

Yep I like to feed them. Some people go out and feed the ducks. I go out and feed the trolls.
---
Responding to trolls since 2003.
#12XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:52:51 PM
Graybes posted...

@XcaIIion

Yep I like to feed them. Some people go out and feed the ducks. I go out and feed the trolls.

that seems like an amusing pastime. i like to feed schools of fish. the way they squirm and rub their bodies against each other in their desperation to get a few pieces of fish food is... interesting.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#13Gator1982Posted 11/27/2012 1:10:14 PM
XcaIIion posted...
Graybes posted...

@XcaIIion

that seems like an amusing pastime. i like to feed schools of fish. the way they squirm and rub their bodies against each other in their desperation to get a few pieces of fish food is... interesting.

Trolls typically act the same way.
---
Confucius say: He who thinks by the inch and talks by the yard deserves to be kicked by the foot.
#14XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:47:37 AM
Gator1982 posted...
XcaIIion posted...
Graybes posted...

@XcaIIion

Trolls typically act the same way.

mmm. i think we're going to get along just fine.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#15Motions_NLPosted 11/28/2012 5:09:46 AM
I have chosen for a new class.
Not cause that's something I want most but it is the most wanted thing on that short list you gave us.
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Motions-2564/
#16ShunsatsuPosted 11/28/2012 7:14:37 AM
AllHailTheDead6 posted...
since they really couldnt give us more than 1 well thought out class(i.e. the barb). I voted for more slots for follower

I mean why can't i give them armor and a helmet, really makes me miss D2 for this reason alone

That's one of the things I liked about the Eastern Sun mod for D2.
You could equip more items on your merc, you could even give them their own "Merc Only" set pieces.

The amount of stuff you could do in that mod was amazing.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/miyoshino/es/es3top.htm

Click on a few of the tabs on the top of the page and see what they have done to that game, It's amazing.
---
Rejoice and Revel in the Triumph of the Dark.