Are Danetta's 1H Weapons Any Good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Are Danetta's 1H Weapons Any Good?

User Info: waterfiend

waterfiend
4 years ago#1
I found a Danetta's Revenge but it was relatively low damage. Like 895 or so and I read the max is ~1100.

I have heard some of the top DHs use 2x 1H Crossbows. I've also seen people rocking Manticore + DML. So, which is better overall for DPS? I realize other factors play into it as well - like LoH, LS, IAS, socket, etc....

User Info: MSN 04 Sazabi

MSN 04 Sazabi
4 years ago#2
Top is like 99 percent manticore and dml lol
I'll defend my family with my orange umbrella

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 years ago#3
Handbows are terrible for their damage. If you look underneath a handbow's DPS, you can see a range of damage it deals. Compare that to a 2H bow or a 2H xbow and it blows it out of the water.

Not many DHs use handbows. You'll get the most damage from a dbl socket Manticore + 19 to 20% IAS DML
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: waterfiend

waterfiend
4 years ago#4
MSN 04 Sazabi posted...
Top is like 99 percent manticore and dml lol

Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
Handbows are terrible for their damage. If you look underneath a handbow's DPS, you can see a range of damage it deals. Compare that to a 2H bow or a 2H xbow and it blows it out of the water.

Not many DHs use handbows. You'll get the most damage from a dbl socket Manticore + 19 to 20% IAS DML

Thanks to both of you for the information. That answered my question!

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080
4 years ago#5

I would like to add that the following are the only bows that should be used as a DH:
Manticore
Calamity
Windforce
---
Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sasquatch80-1868/hero/5478713

User Info: MusashiExtra

MusashiExtra
4 years ago#6
I actually do use them, but they're not good at all. I sold my Manticore for them and lost a LOT of damage and a lot of gold. Sure looks cool, though, especially with Evasive Fire.
The shining light in the darkness...
Isn't it awful... to have wings... and not know how to use them... | Tega.

User Info: MSN 04 Sazabi

MSN 04 Sazabi
4 years ago#7
Even baleful Caster looks cool... =s
I'll defend my family with my orange umbrella

User Info: hooliganplex

hooliganplex
4 years ago#8
I dropped the #7 world ranked Danetta's Revenge. I loved it, but moved on because it can't roll a socket and +CHD together, and I couldn't ever find a good enough Danetta's Spite to make up for it. If Jagged Spikes proc was still viable, it would probably be more valuable.

User Info: slayer921

slayer921
4 years ago#9

some people use calamity, heard it was a pretty good weap
PSN : Hobbes921
PSN : Muramasa_Ciaran

User Info: omanojyaku

omanojyaku
4 years ago#10
I have both of her set bows and a Calamity.
I do not have a Manticore yet.

I like max attack speed. I am not sure what mine would be with a MantiDML setup.
I am at 3.4 now. I think the DH would max at ~4 viably/4.5 showy)

I want Charsi back something fierce. I would be buying a 1 mil white item right now.
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Are Danetta's 1H Weapons Any Good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived