this game is more fun when it's hard

#1Emo Preppy KidPosted 12/1/2012 4:53:48 AM
whether that's accomplished by running a glass build or cranking up the mp or trying to take down a difficult uber fight solo or with just one other person.

3 days ago i kept wiping with a friend on mp 7 zk/seige but we eventually got it and it was awesome when we did. same thing the first time i killed inferno belial--i wiped for at least an hour and a half before finally killing him.

running a glass build as a DH makes things especially interesting. unfortunately most of the time it's more practical to farm on a manageable mp and with high resists so you can just steamroll your way through the acts hoping for drops
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.
#2toiletsnakePosted 12/1/2012 5:03:44 AM
Yes it was pretty good when they first came out with the keywardens. The act3 guy was tough and gave you a pretty awesome fight.

Unfortunately the crybabies couldn't handle it and they nerfed him to hell like 2 weeks later. Now you just steamroll him and take his key like candy.
#3rkm21Posted 12/1/2012 5:57:51 AM
That's what she said?
#4DivineWraithPosted 12/1/2012 8:24:13 AM
Yeah, overcoming difficult situations generally lead to some pretty awesome times, especially when shared with friends.

It's just too bad that the majority in this game seem hell bent on taking away any sort of difficulty.
#5BlazBBQPosted 12/1/2012 8:33:39 AM
I agree 100%. The most memorable/epic moment for me was when my friend and I took down Ghom in version 1.03. We had to research the strategy and try day after day to finally accomplish it.

Then the rest of the game was a cakewalk......
---
I melt mobs like cones of ice cream