If the expansion only features one act, where would you it to be set in?

#31PiNoKePosted 12/13/2012 12:45:00 PM
From Diablo 1:
He bound Inarius with tremendous chains and slowly tore the wings from the back of the angel. Great barbed hooks were then used to stretch out the once glowing skin and his features were distorted by vile powers. Many of the followers of Inarius were given as gifts to Baal and Diablo, but the rest were molded to match the bloated image of the now crippled angel. To this day, Inarius said to be trapped in Hell within a chamber of mirrors, his eyelids torn from his face as he is forced to gaze upon his misshapen form for all eternity. His misguided followers now serve as Hell's taskmaster taking the anguish of their lost glory out upon the bodies of others.

We need to free our maker before the end of the series.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/discord-1187/
#32Lord HeimdallPosted 12/13/2012 1:03:19 PM
PiNoKe posted...
From Diablo 1:
He bound Inarius with tremendous chains and slowly tore the wings from the back of the angel. Great barbed hooks were then used to stretch out the once glowing skin and his features were distorted by vile powers. Many of the followers of Inarius were given as gifts to Baal and Diablo, but the rest were molded to match the bloated image of the now crippled angel. To this day, Inarius said to be trapped in Hell within a chamber of mirrors, his eyelids torn from his face as he is forced to gaze upon his misshapen form for all eternity. His misguided followers now serve as Hell's taskmaster taking the anguish of their lost glory out upon the bodies of others.

I'd love to see such Chamber of Mirrors. But, that'd be for the 2nd expansion. The 1st expansion will be about tracking Adria and will probably take place in the City of Ureh, which was already planned for D3, and might fit the "urban" backdrop already mentioned here.
---
Currently playing: White Knight Chronicles 2, Dragon's Dogma [PS3], Diablo 3 [PC]
#33penguin1215Posted 12/13/2012 5:42:08 PM
Westmarch. The black soulstone ended up there.

The king who didn't believe that hell is invading from Arreat has a Bishop who'll hear whispers from the stone and end up breaking it. The King of Westmarch will be possessed but he'll have a son....

oh wait
#34r0x_n194Posted 12/13/2012 10:49:32 PM
Quote:Westmarch. The black soulstone ended up there.

The king who didn't believe that hell is invading from Arreat has a Bishop who'll hear whispers from the stone and end up breaking it. The King of Westmarch will be possessed but he'll have a son....

oh wait

This made me smile
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/r0x-1388/hero/11216057
#35PirwzwhomperPosted 12/14/2012 12:16:24 AM
Kingsport eventually would be nice.
---
(^_^) <-- the Prophet Mohammad // APM is SC2's GearScore
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Pirwzwhomper/C-Hheh.jpg
#36Escaf1ownePosted 12/14/2012 12:21:02 AM
PiNoKe posted...
From Diablo 1:

That sounds effing awesome. I would love that. I completely forgot about lore in the original Diablo. I was too young to really care back then lol.
---
Playing: D3, BF3, MW3....3's are good.
#37Escaf1ownePosted 12/14/2012 12:22:59 AM
Escaf1owne posted...
PiNoKe posted...
From Diablo 1:

That sounds effing awesome. I would love that. I completely forgot about lore in the original Diablo. I was too young to really care back then lol.

Oh and by "I would love that", I mean I would love to play an expansion based on that. I don't mean I'd love getting torn apart and all that.

But imagine the epic cutscene(s) they could make. One showing the "procedure" of the torture and distortion of Inarius would be sick but awesome.
---
Playing: D3, BF3, MW3....3's are good.