Does This Game Still Have Fanboys?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Does This Game Still Have Fanboys?
4 years ago#1
not just people who enjoy the game, rather people who will defend any negative aspect of diablo 3 no matter how accurate it is. I don't think I've seen any in awhile.
$5 WRINKLE TRICK THAT HAS BOTOX DOCTORS FURIOUS!: ACCEPT THE IMPERMANENCE OF ALL THINGS AND EMBRACE YOUR BODY
4 years ago#2
It sure as hall as trolls.
Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.
4 years ago#3
Their year long panda subscriptions were running out.
There's no group of people more delusional than blizz fanboys. Including scientologists.
4 years ago#4
not just people who enjoy the game, rather people who will defend any negative aspect of diablo 3 no matter how accurate it is. I don't think I've seen any in awhile.

What negative aspects!?
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
4 years ago#5
This game was supposed to have fanboys but they got cancelled 7 months after release.
4 years ago#6
Succubus191 posted...
This game was supposed to have fanboys but they got cancelled 7 months after release.

lol
$5 WRINKLE TRICK THAT HAS BOTOX DOCTORS FURIOUS!: ACCEPT THE IMPERMANENCE OF ALL THINGS AND EMBRACE YOUR BODY
4 years ago#7
I don't think I've ever seen anyone defending the negative aspects. They're usually just defending the parts that have divisive opinions e.g. the skill system.
Movie, comic and game reviews from yours truly:
http://mcgreviews.blogspot.com
4 years ago#8
Anybody who plays D3, instead of spending all of their time bashing it on message boards and demanding Jay Wilson's head, is a fanboy. The trolls who visit this site on a daily basis have made that pretty clear by now.
The "r" doesn't stand for "Rick"...
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Does This Game Still Have Fanboys?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived