BS & Jeweler plans drop rates increased 400%?!

#1MMF_LegacyPosted 1/31/2013 11:16:25 AM
I mean I'm already having the problem where more than half of the plans I find I can't use because I already know them. They already drop quite often if you ask me. I just don't want it to be unrealistic where it's raining plans with "Already Known" in big, red letters.

Maybe it's not going to be as bad as I think it will be. I don't even know what the current drop rate is but I find them more than legendary items, which I still find every now and then. Anyone complaining about drop rates is crazy these days. The only argument I'll accept is the drop rate of good items. Because I agree, that's low. But I rather it be low than so high that it's no longer got that "good" word in front of "good items". They just become "items".
#2il_capitanoPosted 1/31/2013 11:31:13 AM
I dont see the problem really, all the rare plans are wort nothing so just keep leaving them on the ground like before...the increase is mostly for legendary plans and jeweler recipes.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#3ShadowGomamonPosted 1/31/2013 11:39:11 AM
I still dont have any radiant star recipes. I'm glad its buffed.
---
Chi-Pa-Pa! Chi-Pa-Pa! Birds go Cheep Cheep! ~
Chi-Pa-Pa! Chi-Pa-Pa! Fishes go Glub Glub! ~
#4NewtypezPosted 1/31/2013 11:52:14 AM
il_capitano posted...
I dont see the problem really, all the rare plans are wort nothing so just keep leaving them on the ground like before...the increase is mostly for legendary plans and jeweler recipes.

this. u have a much better chance to get legendary plans and marquis j design plans.
---
MSI P67A-GD80 | i5 2500K 3.3GHz | 8G CORSAIR DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX570 SLI | WD 1TB 7K 64M SATAIII | DELL 2408 WFP ULTRASHARP | ANTEC 900 BLK | Diablo 3 and RE 6
#5Darkinsanity1Posted 1/31/2013 12:11:43 PM
Yeah...too bad they made the Marquise gems even more of a pain in the ass to make by requiring 10 fricken Demonic Essences to make them. This wasn't so bad before they nerfed the damn drop rate of Demonic Essence into oblivion.
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799
#6EternalFlame66Posted 1/31/2013 1:25:30 PM
Demonic essence drop like candy..
---
Such is your fate.
#7Mad_Cow46Posted 1/31/2013 1:28:59 PM
EternalFlame66 posted...

It just so happens I like candy!
---
I've found better friends in piles of excrement. Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.
#8MMF_Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:34:01 PM
Doom_for_U_2 posted...
Yeah...too bad they made the Marquise gems even more of a pain in the ass to make by requiring 10 fricken Demonic Essences to make them. This wasn't so bad before they nerfed the damn drop rate of Demonic Essence into oblivion.

Not to mention the huge amount of gold it takes to make one. Didn't the patch notes say it's like 20mil to make and 5mil to remove from gear?

EternalFlame66 posted...

Umm...no. No they won't.
#9Lord of NightmaresPosted 1/31/2013 4:42:27 PM
It's definitely welcome for me. To date, I haven't gotten any of the Radiant Star plans, and I've only found *one* legendary plan for the Wondrous Deflectors.
#10MMF_Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:44:28 PM
Lord of Nightmares posted...
It's definitely welcome for me. To date, I haven't gotten any of the Radiant Star plans, and I've only found *one* legendary plan for the Wondrous Deflectors.

I've gotten Amethyst Radiant Star plan only, but a few lower level gem plans such as perfect star plans. I haven't found any legendary plans, do they light up with a beam of light and show up as brown like a legendary does?