This game should have been free to all of us

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. This game should have been free to all of us
4 years ago#1
I played and defended this game on no end, I defended it not because this game was good, but because it was DIABLO, because it was made by my favorite company BLIZZARD but heres the problem its not a GOOD game at all, they just came out with some what PVP? They charged 60$ for this? 60$ people, was one I one of those people that paid 60$ for it, yes but after playing another ARPG no names given, thats completely free the customization, the quality, TRUE itemization, i can see blizzard charging people 29.99 or even 39.99 for this game but come ON 60$ for WHAT? Obviously not a lot of resources went into this game. They are just overcharging people for the name.

Even the main developer was "told" to step down, this game was in a bad direction, every one should be given a refund and any profits made from this game should go to a charity.
http://michaelsfund.weebly.com/
Please read and please support.
4 years ago#2
No ****.
Multiplayer gaming is dead.
This is the answer I have reached.
4 years ago#3
Right--because D2 was great out of the box. Plus, we all know that Blizzard has a horrible track record when it comes to supporting and fine-tuning their games long-term...

/sarcasm
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
(message deleted)
4 years ago#5
The game holds my attention well enough and has the potential to be downright fantastic. It was worth the box price imo
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater
4 years ago#6
Logical_One posted...
Right--because D2 was great out of the box. Plus, we all know that Blizzard has a horrible track record when it comes to supporting and fine-tuning their games long-term...

/sarcasm

That's not a good excuse
I will do more yard work and also become a high-end contributer for GameFAQS 2013.
4 years ago#7
You guys have love goggles on when it comes to D2--it was pretty average out of the box; are you complaining that they charged full price then? D2 was made better over the years and if you don't want to acknowledge that I don't know what to tell you.

If you dislike D3 that's all good, however, to make a blanket statement that it is a bad game (as in mechanics and quality) that is not worth the money--you are simply wrong. It was a good game out of the box with the possibility of being great with expansions and/or patches over the next many years. If it's not to your liking then please play TL2 or D2 or PoE etc...
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
4 years ago#8
Entitled.
I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda
4 years ago#9
D2 didn't get good until its first expansion so calm down and wait
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
4 years ago#10
The moral of the story is its okay for blizzard to release a horrible product cause many months later they will make it a good game?
http://michaelsfund.weebly.com/
Please read and please support.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. This game should have been free to all of us

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived