This game should have been free to all of us

#1nativeboi85Posted 2/2/2013 9:47:11 AM
I played and defended this game on no end, I defended it not because this game was good, but because it was DIABLO, because it was made by my favorite company BLIZZARD but heres the problem its not a GOOD game at all, they just came out with some what PVP? They charged 60$ for this? 60$ people, was one I one of those people that paid 60$ for it, yes but after playing another ARPG no names given, thats completely free the customization, the quality, TRUE itemization, i can see blizzard charging people 29.99 or even 39.99 for this game but come ON 60$ for WHAT? Obviously not a lot of resources went into this game. They are just overcharging people for the name.

Even the main developer was "told" to step down, this game was in a bad direction, every one should be given a refund and any profits made from this game should go to a charity.
---
http://michaelsfund.weebly.com/
Please read and please support.
#2samurai1900Posted 2/2/2013 9:54:49 AM
No ****.
---
Multiplayer gaming is dead.
This is the answer I have reached.
#3Logical_OnePosted 2/2/2013 10:00:07 AM
Right--because D2 was great out of the box. Plus, we all know that Blizzard has a horrible track record when it comes to supporting and fine-tuning their games long-term...

/sarcasm
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
#4nativeboi85(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:03:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5RizzonaterPosted 2/2/2013 10:07:16 AM
The game holds my attention well enough and has the potential to be downright fantastic. It was worth the box price imo
---
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater
#6twitterfriendsPosted 2/2/2013 10:09:03 AM
Logical_One posted...
Right--because D2 was great out of the box. Plus, we all know that Blizzard has a horrible track record when it comes to supporting and fine-tuning their games long-term...

/sarcasm

That's not a good excuse
---
I will do more yard work and also become a high-end contributer for GameFAQS 2013.
#7Logical_OnePosted 2/2/2013 10:18:54 AM
You guys have love goggles on when it comes to D2--it was pretty average out of the box; are you complaining that they charged full price then? D2 was made better over the years and if you don't want to acknowledge that I don't know what to tell you.

If you dislike D3 that's all good, however, to make a blanket statement that it is a bad game (as in mechanics and quality) that is not worth the money--you are simply wrong. It was a good game out of the box with the possibility of being great with expansions and/or patches over the next many years. If it's not to your liking then please play TL2 or D2 or PoE etc...
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
#8GamingAntPosted 2/2/2013 10:22:47 AM
Entitled.
---
I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda
#9Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 2/2/2013 10:28:36 AM
D2 didn't get good until its first expansion so calm down and wait
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#10nativeboi85(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:34:20 AM
The moral of the story is its okay for blizzard to release a horrible product cause many months later they will make it a good game?
---
http://michaelsfund.weebly.com/
Please read and please support.