This game should have been free to all of us

#21Lord HeimdallPosted 2/2/2013 8:57:37 PM
I'm pretty sure a lot of people paid much more for other games they played way less.

Since it doesn't have a monthly fee, the purchase cost is fine with me.
---
Currently playing: White Knight Chronicles 2, Skyrim [PS3], Diablo 3 [PC]
#22ThalidisPosted 2/4/2013 9:13:24 AM
Every time someone says "D2 wasn't good out of the box" or "D2 didn't get good till LoD was released" i just want to know what these people are like in real life. What does that even mean.. that because they fixed d2 with an expansion its ok because d3 will get its eventually?! come on.. did blizzard not learn ANYTHING from D2 and LoD (obviously not). This is not a sequel to just D2, this is a sequel to D2 LOD. They didn't just carry on the story from D2, they carried on from the story of D2 LoD (aka after the worldstone was shattered). Which means it should NOT have to wait for an expansion to receive content on par with its predecessor, it should come with it already! ANYONE who uses any form of the arguments listed in the first sentence are simpletons. I am truly amazed at how stupid people can be, but then again if you defend this game and say its good then you are just that. Stupid.
#23Mad_Cow46Posted 2/4/2013 9:17:04 AM
^^^if you hate it so much why did you come here to tell us like we care what a noob such as yourself thinks. Or hell any of the noob trolls in general.
---
I've found better friends in piles of excrement. Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.