tried the game

#1tasogare413Posted 2/2/2013 2:26:18 PM
enough like 2 that i am into it, but i would play multiplayer all the time, is this game still active?
#2kaitokunPosted 2/2/2013 2:27:28 PM
Yes
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |9800 gt | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec EA-650W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+
#3ncsonicPosted 2/3/2013 5:20:47 AM
I don't know about that cause right now if you start a new char and click Public games, you wouldn't actually join a game - you would create a new one because an existing game for the beginning quest doesn't exist right now.

A lot of people are testing diff games
#45h07gunPosted 2/3/2013 8:55:24 AM
ncsonic posted...
I don't know about that cause right now if you start a new char and click Public games, you wouldn't actually join a game - you would create a new one because an existing game for the beginning quest doesn't exist right now.

A lot of people are testing diff games

Yeah.

Not many people play public games, where MP isn't allowed. Also a lot of people are on the PTR atm
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#5TheEmpty1Posted 2/3/2013 9:25:43 AM
Yeah how many people are honestly creating new characters in softcore? There is no reason. By Blizzard's design you never need to level more than one of each class. Hardcore is a different story; there are always games in normal in HC.
#6J1miPosted 2/5/2013 8:32:06 AM
I have 2 of each class at 60 on SC. ForCheevos is the name 5 of them share.
---
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light
#7ShadowGomamonPosted 2/5/2013 8:39:07 AM
TheEmpty1 posted...
Yeah how many people are honestly creating new characters in softcore? There is no reason. By Blizzard's design you never need to level more than one of each class. Hardcore is a different story; there are always games in normal in HC.

Playing public in hardcore is like a lottery though...sometimes you end up joining people who just want to kick people during a pack of elites, so you die.
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/nekovivie-2654/hero/3148418
#8RanmaRanmaPosted 2/6/2013 4:15:45 AM
Sadly, public games just aren't fun. Pretty much everyone I play with (and I've checked) buy their gear from the AH. In theory, that wouldn't be so bad, but since you can get way OP gear (for any level, except higher MPs in Inferno) for dirt cheap, these people steamroll the content.

If you enjoy falling behind, while some dude whirlwinds through the level one-shotting everything for you, then have at it. I, personally, had to quit playing public games because it was too easy, dull and stupid. But if you abuse the AH too, then I guess you wouldn't care.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#9MMF_LegacyPosted 2/6/2013 6:17:28 AM
RanmaRanma posted...
Sadly, public games just aren't fun. Pretty much everyone I play with (and I've checked) buy their gear from the AH. In theory, that wouldn't be so bad, but since you can get way OP gear (for any level, except higher MPs in Inferno) for dirt cheap, these people steamroll the content.

If you enjoy falling behind, while some dude whirlwinds through the level one-shotting everything for you, then have at it. I, personally, had to quit playing public games because it was too easy, dull and stupid. But if you abuse the AH too, then I guess you wouldn't care.

I think that will get better when MP comes out for pub games.