They should make diablo 3 expansion

#1Wu_ZonghaiPosted 2/3/2013 1:17:38 AM
the essence of an expansion... where you get to help your hirelings with their troubles that they talked about in diablo 3.

Oh and quests and optional quests should give more gold. That'll be incentive for people to play the actual game.
---
At night, the trolls crawl out from their bridges to dance under the pale moon.
#2MMF_LegacyPosted 2/3/2013 2:36:50 AM
Probably, but they're not going to listen to us.
#3Lord of NightmaresPosted 2/3/2013 3:40:08 AM
Didn't Blizzard trademark the name The Black Soulstone a few months ago, or was that a hoax? I remember hearing rumors that it'd be the possible title for the expansion.
#4spellbound999Posted 2/3/2013 6:19:43 AM
I only ever played D2 with the expansion, so D3 with 5 char classes and 4 acts seems a little short. Would be a good idea.
#5Mad_Cow46Posted 2/3/2013 6:48:00 AM
I like this idea. On a side note Blizzard is not a fan of high paying quests. They actually nerfed payouts some time ago.
---
I've found better friends in piles of excrement. Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.
#6RizzonaterPosted 2/3/2013 7:05:18 AM
Lord of Nightmares posted...
Didn't Blizzard trademark the name The Black Soulstone a few months ago, or was that a hoax? I remember hearing rumors that it'd be the possible title for the expansion.

The Black Soulstone is a cinematic already in the game. They did register ProjectBlackstone.com near the end of November. That's probably what you're thinking of
---
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater
#7Technician_XPosted 2/3/2013 7:10:35 AM
Well the Adria sub plot is still unresolved isn't it, so I'd imagine they will do something with that eventually.
#8havok718Posted 2/3/2013 8:27:42 AM(edited)
Adria is secretly Tiamat. Or slept with it. Or its mother. Or all of the above. DUNDUNDUN

Also Imperius... doesn't turn into a bad guy OH S*** PLOT TWIST.
#9EvocoPosted 2/3/2013 9:27:46 AM
I don't want Imperius to go bad.

I want him to really kick demon ass in the expansion.

I want a cutscene showing Imperius just destroying whichever demon thinks he is boss, then having that demon regenerate later on and then we fight him again after he has fully healed.
#10havok718Posted 2/3/2013 9:34:14 AM(edited)
It's Blizzard so they'll make him go bad because it's so painfully predictable.

But yeah, I personally would like to see Imperius continue to be depicted as an antagonist for most of the story, but come to your aid when it counts, curbstomp some evil, and possibly sacrifice himself to save humanity. That kind of subtle twist I can appreciate.