They should make diablo 3 expansion

#31funkyfritterPosted 2/4/2013 7:16:07 AM
I hope Shen plays a prominent role in the expansion.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#32rewwPosted 2/4/2013 10:42:19 AM
I would like to see another strength class. Like a Samurai or something. Or ones that actually feels right running around with a shield
---
PSN: ShandyX
#33Technician_XPosted 2/4/2013 1:13:06 PM
reww posted...
I would like to see another strength class. Like a Samurai or something. Or ones that actually feels right running around with a shield

Yeah I agree. Having a class with some shield based skills would be nice too, so it would bring back a market for them. Feels like nobody bothers with them anymore, at least in softcore anyways.
#34CanuckCowboyPosted 2/4/2013 1:43:22 PM
reww posted...

Yeah I agree. Having a class with some shield based skills would be nice too, so it would bring back a market for them. Feels like nobody bothers with them anymore, at least in softcore anyways.

Same. They need to add a paladin or a dark knight class. I guess paladin makes more sense since they don't really have a "light" class. DHs and (to a lesser point) WDs already seem dark enough. As is none of the characters are really suited to traditional armour, or a shield.
---
The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but it is on my list.
~*CFH*~
#35exactly987Posted 2/4/2013 9:59:49 PM
Come now guys, we all know that the true plot needs to be the resurrection of Leah

A nice second would be making another demon like Azmodan, only bigger. Then naming him Jay Wilson. I'd buy that expansion in a heartbeat.
---
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
#36Slyster1181Posted 2/5/2013 12:20:30 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if the expansions story centers around Adria since she up an disappeared.