They should make diablo 3 expansion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. They should make diablo 3 expansion

User Info: funkyfritter

funkyfritter
3 years ago#31
I hope Shen plays a prominent role in the expansion.
And with that...pow! I'm gone!

User Info: reww

reww
3 years ago#32
I would like to see another strength class. Like a Samurai or something. Or ones that actually feels right running around with a shield
PSN: ShandyX

User Info: Technician_X

Technician_X
3 years ago#33
reww posted...
I would like to see another strength class. Like a Samurai or something. Or ones that actually feels right running around with a shield

Yeah I agree. Having a class with some shield based skills would be nice too, so it would bring back a market for them. Feels like nobody bothers with them anymore, at least in softcore anyways.

User Info: CanuckCowboy

CanuckCowboy
3 years ago#34
reww posted...

Yeah I agree. Having a class with some shield based skills would be nice too, so it would bring back a market for them. Feels like nobody bothers with them anymore, at least in softcore anyways.

Same. They need to add a paladin or a dark knight class. I guess paladin makes more sense since they don't really have a "light" class. DHs and (to a lesser point) WDs already seem dark enough. As is none of the characters are really suited to traditional armour, or a shield.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but it is on my list.
~*CFH*~

User Info: exactly987

exactly987
3 years ago#35
Come now guys, we all know that the true plot needs to be the resurrection of Leah

A nice second would be making another demon like Azmodan, only bigger. Then naming him Jay Wilson. I'd buy that expansion in a heartbeat.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

User Info: Slyster1181

Slyster1181
3 years ago#36
I wouldnt be surprised if the expansions story centers around Adria since she up an disappeared.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. They should make diablo 3 expansion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived