New Class You Would Like to play in the Expansion

#1NewtypezPosted 2/5/2013 11:36:56 AM
Far-east type of warrior in the expansion. I would love to see a Samurai(str based) type of character. I wouldn't mind if they bring back d2 classes such as Necromancer, Druid, or Assassin. I think we will hear some info about the expansion when HOTS shipped.
---
Playing: DIABLO 3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
#2EternalFlame66Posted 2/5/2013 11:42:32 AM
Sorcereress.
---
Such is your fate.
#3RahjikPosted 2/5/2013 11:44:49 AM
Synergist. Can't equip any weapon types, but has its own unique weapon, Runewords. Through Runewords, the Synergist can conjure up echoes of legendary weapons, whose power is dependent on the strength of the word itself. The skills they use would be mediocre in solo play, and encourage public gaming through use of synergy skills with the other classes.
---
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2151 6268 0257
#4RemakeMePosted 2/5/2013 11:58:45 AM(edited)
Expansions will likely explore

Necromancer
Sword and Board fighter
Shapeshifter
and
A true fire user caster - Still missing trademark skills like Firebolt, and Flamewalls and Elemental (Fire homing elemental that runs and explodes on enemy) and Flamewave and Infernal blast. etc

I imagine Sword and Board and the shapeshifter can be combined but i imagine it would displease some people.
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#5EternalFlame66Posted 2/5/2013 12:03:51 PM(edited)
Firewall and frozen orb NEEDS to make a comeback. So do other D2 spells missing from D3. Good thing meteor is already in though.
---
Such is your fate.
#6Slyster1181Posted 2/5/2013 12:18:04 PM
Druid
Necro
Paladin
#7InfestedAdamPosted 2/5/2013 12:18:47 PM
A dedicated summoner type class as I feel the witch doctor is lacking in that area and a shape shifting class since none of the current classes are capable of that.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#8PiNoKePosted 2/5/2013 12:19:30 PM
Translucent Clown Scourge
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/discord-1187/
#9CanuckCowboyPosted 2/5/2013 12:20:04 PM
Assassin would be pointless imo.... they're dark, dex reliant characters which use ranged weapons and traps. Assassin was replaced by DH.

Needs a class that suits shiny plate armour and a sword and bored. I'd go paladin type over dark knight because the game lacks a "warrior of light" kinda character as it stands. Also needs necros back, and a druid/shapeshifter would be sweet too.
---
The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but it is on my list.
~*CFH*~
#10_CaptainCrunk_Posted 2/5/2013 1:04:34 PM
Dual shield wielder.
---
I am the Lizard King. I can do anything.