LOL Remember diablo 2 pvp...

#1Snight01Posted 2/7/2013 2:27:31 PM
How fun it was..

Remember when trying to level up and a higher lvl barb comes in and hostiles everyone and kills us. Few minutes later my bro comes in and kills him and it basically turned into a all out war with people coming in to show how much ass they could own..

LOL.. if diablo 3 maintained that level of not knowing whats going to happen next it would've been perfect. PVP was far from perfect in diablo 2 but the bragging rights of owning someone and guarding his body was ABSOLUTE LAWLS!
#2EternalFlame66Posted 2/7/2013 2:30:09 PM
not gonna lie, does sound pretty good.

would be screwed if #1 PvP Dummy witch doctor came in the game though.
---
Such is your fate.
#3funkyfritterPosted 2/7/2013 2:30:58 PM
All the town guarding, lowbie ganking and e-peen waving was a waste of time. GM pvp was pretty good though.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
#4twitterfriendsPosted 2/7/2013 2:31:52 PM
I remember I was a lvl 57 Barb and a lvl 88 Zon came into my game. I guess she was in a bad mood or it was that time of the month and Hostiled.

I ran up to the waypoint and camped her. One WW and she dropped XD
---
I will do more yard work and also become a high-end contributer for GameFAQS 2013.
#5Hi CPosted 2/7/2013 2:32:17 PM
Diablo pvp....drop a lot of gold and items. Kill person while they lag / reconnect.
---
You'll be my John G.
#6Snight01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:34:30 PM
Hi C posted...
Diablo pvp....drop a lot of gold and items. Kill person while they lag / reconnect.

WHICH WAS FUNNY AS HELL... i basically took everyone gold and left the game.. Found them later in some pvp games and they took my gold lol...
#7Snight01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:36:08 PM
funkyfritter posted...
All the town guarding, lowbie ganking and e-peen waving was a waste of time. GM pvp was pretty good though.

the town guarding paladins lol...I'll bet you spend over a hour in the game waiting for someone so they can kick his ass and then take his gold lol
#8GENERALJA0Posted 2/8/2013 6:29:15 AM
sad thing is i hear all about this pvp in D2, but i played D2 for 6 years rushing the ladder every reset and doing ubers etc etc....

and i cant remember once anyone ever coming in 1 game i played online and going hostile or ever dueling....
---
^^^ Above statements are my opinions and mine alone...
PSN- KiLLURjA0
#9metamaraPosted 2/8/2013 7:50:30 AM
Some spineless jerks just look for cheap thrills.
#10StrokerPosted 2/8/2013 9:07:02 AM
My favorite thing to do was create low level duel games.

I had a Barb that I made as good for a level 14 or so as was physically possible. He would decimate other low level characters that came in, and even most characters that were twice his level.

That is what I was looking forward to most in Diablo III...that was really disappointing when I first found out that I was not going to be able to do that.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AngryRonald-1310/hero/12452917