I died in dueling

#1blacklabelicePosted 2/15/2013 3:45:38 AM(edited)
dont know what happened, i was dueling with my HC barb and i got tired of getting my ass handed to me so i left the chapel and instantly died before i could even do anything. there werent any enemies around. my dude just keeled over right there. i think he had a heart attack or a drug overdose. i dont know how else to explain what just happened to him.

RIP FriedSnot.. you are lost but never forgotten. death solves all problems - no man, no problem.

time to make another character i guess.
#2blacklabelice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:50:03 AM
oh wait my bad that was SaltyPigFart. not FriedSnot. FS is still kicking it, the low level he is

SPF is dead though. im still waiting for the results of the autopsy to come in so i can figure out just what the hell happened to cause this unfortunate turn of events. for now i greave.
#3ShadowGomamonPosted 2/15/2013 3:50:22 AM
You had a DoT on you when you left the PvP zone. In the time for the map to load, your character died.
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/nekovivie-2654/hero/3148418
#4blacklabelice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:59:52 AM
such a shame that the game mode my character was looking forward to the most turned out to be his demise. every man his his destiny.

a week of mourning and i will be over this.
#5Mad_Cow46Posted 2/15/2013 12:41:39 PM
blacklabelice posted...
such a shame that the game mode my character was looking forward to the most turned out to be his demise. every man his his destiny.

a week of mourning and i will be over this.

Aww it's a shame to hurt your characters feelings like that :P
---
I've found better friends in piles of excrement. Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.
#6themaster627Posted 2/15/2013 3:25:05 PM
ShadowGomamon posted...
You had a DoT on you when you left the PvP zone. In the time for the map to load, your character died.

This. It's a known bug and not your fault that you lost it. You can blame the incompetence of Blizzard. It was reported in the PTR weeks ago (I remember seeing a thread about it personally then and thinking it was hilarious) and they still shipped it like that for whatever reason. Now they need to scramble to hotfix it instead of using the PTR for its main purpose and fixing it before it was a problem.

I try not to be one to complain much, but this particular case was just pathetic to let it go live when it was a known issue. A big issue at that.
---
All weapons are ripped off from some caveman that threw rocks at his wife. -jappur2803
#7Lost HopePosted 2/15/2013 3:40:24 PM
when did this happen?

the bug suppose to be hotfixed two days ago...
---
Christ paid a debt He didn't owe, to satisfy a debt we couldn't pay.
#8DaxlothPosted 2/15/2013 4:15:33 PM
just someone that watched the kripp video thought he'd come troll. cool story