Should I give D3 another chance?

#1KingRajeshPosted 2/15/2013 12:26:43 PM
I liked PoE, but I can't take the terrible community that just swing from GGG's nuts and won't admit that their game has any flaws. I also can't take that my top tier computer that can run Skyrim/Far Cry 3 with 90+ FPS has even a BLIP of framerate slowdown for an action RPG.

I haven't played D3 since two months after it came out. I marathon'd to 60, got through Act 2 in Inferno, but then burned out in Act 3. Is it worth a second look?
---
Prophet of the Church of Wilson-ism #GoHawks #NoTimeToSleep
#2bubbaXPosted 2/15/2013 12:28:57 PM
yea you should try another character and try and beat inferno with your lvl 60 char. The game did get some patches and improvements from what i heard.
---
In the name of the moon....I'll punish you!
#3NewtypezPosted 2/15/2013 12:34:37 PM
Not worth it. Stick w/ POE.
---
Best find in DIABLO 3 thus far:
http://i.imgur.com/L86af1H.jpg
#4RemakeMePosted 2/15/2013 12:54:47 PM
You allready played and beat what the game had to offers nothing after getting to normal outside of trying new skills and u done that. You played the game and beat it. You allready know what th expect.
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#5FindKenshiPosted 2/15/2013 1:25:14 PM
Honestly OP, if you stopped playing back before 1.0.3 came out, your gear is so behind the power curve right now, you're better off just staying away.

Diablo 3 is unique in that there's really no jumping-on point for new players. The jumping-on point was release week.. you could steadily sell stuff on the AH for the first few months the game came out.. new players now I have no idea how they manage.. but all that crap they'll be finding certainly won't sell on the AH... and how are they to get the millions of gold they'll need to upgrade their gear?
---
From this day forward, I will troll no more forever.
17 JAN 2012
#6rjames80Posted 2/15/2013 1:30:19 PM
FindKenshi posted...
Honestly OP, if you stopped playing back before 1.0.3 came out, your gear is so behind the power curve right now, you're better off just staying away.

Diablo 3 is unique in that there's really no jumping-on point for new players. The jumping-on point was release week.. you could steadily sell stuff on the AH for the first few months the game came out.. new players now I have no idea how they manage.. but all that crap they'll be finding certainly won't sell on the AH... and how are they to get the millions of gold they'll need to upgrade their gear?

None of this is even relevant considering the AH is not at all necessary to complete inferno.
---
Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity has made them good. ~H.L. Mencken
#7havok718Posted 2/15/2013 1:36:55 PM(edited)

So wrong. He can spend 50k and buy gear many times better than his old gear. And do mp0/1 easily.

If you want to jump back in and immediately solo mp10 ubers.. well that's just stupid.
#8Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 2/15/2013 1:49:42 PM
top tier computer, maxing Skyrim?

lmao, you don't need a top tier computer to max Skyrim
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#9larsonousPosted 2/15/2013 1:52:19 PM
i dont see why people get their panties in a bunch so much. oh no i cant get 50 million fps on a game, this game sucks.