Black Rock Ledger Pages secret revealed?

#1SeThelloSomaPosted 3/18/2013 10:46:08 AM
A friend said if you collect them all then during the game slender will begin to appear and follow you and if you stop moving he will "take" you.

Can anyone confirm/deny?
#2MMF_LegacyPosted 3/18/2013 10:48:00 AM
I collected them all in May, and still have them in my stash just in case Blizzard decides to do something with them. Your friend is full of ****.
#3rjames80Posted 3/18/2013 10:48:12 AM
I don't have any proof one way or the other but common sense dictates that everybody would have already known about this by now if it was true.
---
Peter Sullivan: Why are you always smiling?
Connor Rooney: 'Cause it's all so f***in' hysterical. - Road to Perdition
#4PsyborgasmPosted 3/18/2013 10:48:44 AM
C. Happened to me once. Had to change my underwear.
#5SeThelloSoma(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:55:05 AM(edited)
Well there are 8 pages in the binary files and only 6 that can technically be "collected" So I dont know if anyone has found the other 2.

Kinda shallow to say its been done if you dont really know what you're talking about...
#6vahndragonwingPosted 3/18/2013 10:56:54 AM(edited)
SeThelloSoma posted...
Well there is 8 pages in the binary files and only 6 that can technically be "collected" So I dont know if anyone has found the other 2.

Kinda shallow to say its been done if you dont really know what you're talking about...

shal·low
[shal-oh] Show IPA adjective, shal·low·er, shal·low·est, noun, adverb, verb
adjective
of little depth; not deep: shallow water.
lacking depth; superficial: a mind that is not narrow but shallow.
taking in a relatively small amount of air in each inhalation: shallow breathing.
Baseball. relatively close to home plate: The shortstop caught the pop fly in shallow left field.

I'ma leave this here, as well as point out there was only one person who said they had done it and they were obviously trolling you.

Not to mention if you already are aware only 6/8 are available, doesn't that answer your question? If nobody can get all of them, how would anyone know what happens when you get all of them?
---
IMO
#7JimboJenPosted 3/18/2013 12:29:59 PM
SeThelloSoma posted...
Well there are 8 pages in the binary files and only 6 that can technically be "collected" So I dont know if anyone has found the other 2.

haha, shallow.
---
"the only way to ever really know life's lessons
is when it smacks you right in the face."- Bane- "In Pieces"
#8Mad_Cow46Posted 3/18/2013 1:10:41 PM
TC has the intellect of a parrot.
---
Has anyone seen my parrot?
#9SeThelloSoma(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 3:22:49 PM
vahndragonwing
Posted 3/18/2013 12:56:54 PM
message detail
(edited)

SeThelloSoma posted...

Well there is 8 pages in the binary files and only 6 that can technically be "collected" So I dont know if anyone has found the other 2.

shal·low
[shal-oh] Show IPA adjective, shal·low·er, shal·low·est, noun, adverb, verb
adjective
of little depth; not deep: shallow water.
lacking depth; superficial: a mind that is not narrow but shallow.
taking in a relatively small amount of air in each inhalation: shallow breathing.
Baseball. relatively close to home plate: The shortstop caught the pop fly in shallow left field.

I'ma leave this here, as well as point out there was only one person who said they had done it and they were obviously trolling you.

Not to mention if you already are aware only 6/8 are available, doesn't that answer your question? If nobody can get all of them, how would anyone know what happens when you get all of them?

*Golf clap*

You learned a new word and you did it all by yourself!

Your second sentence also teaches people why they should ask questions! *Gasp* When you dont know something, you ask a question and seek the answer.
#10Mad_Cow46Posted 3/18/2013 3:27:58 PM
haha you got pwned.
---
Has anyone seen my parrot?