Black Rock Ledger Pages secret revealed?

#31cybienPosted 3/22/2013 7:56:03 PM
I just stopped by to say most of this is very shallow and pedantic... yes yes, shallow and pedantic. :-D
---
Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.
XBox Live GT: SeraphDestiny
#32KittenLinaPosted 3/22/2013 9:59:48 PM
cybien posted...
I just stopped by to say most of this is very shallow and pedantic... yes yes, shallow and pedantic. :-D

First thing I thought of when I read TC saying Shallow.

...I was going to make a post making STUPID with the first letter of each sentence, but I got bored with it near the end so just pretend how that would go. I doubt you'd get it otherwise, so here's that.
---
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#33HappyDaze1Posted 3/22/2013 11:56:13 PM
whitelytning posted...
What is this topic?

TC looks like an idiot and keeps saying other people are butthurt? I don't get it.

wait, isn't there a kid on this board that does the same thing but calls people parrot instead.
#34BurnumMasterPosted 3/23/2013 2:24:01 AM
HappyDaze1 posted...
whitelytning posted...
What is this topic?

TC looks like an idiot and keeps saying other people are butthurt? I don't get it.

wait, isn't there a kid on this board that does the same thing but calls people parrot instead.

No he just says that to people who are butthurt.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#35MMF_LegacyPosted 3/23/2013 4:35:08 AM
HappyDaze1 posted...

As opposed to people that make their user names have words that are spelled differently but pronounced the same way?
#36SeThelloSoma(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 4:54:36 AM
Mr. Bumps the name and im in the mood to PARTY