How does this game entertain you?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. How does this game entertain you?
3 years ago#1
Not trying to hate on D3, I just don't agree with a ton of aspects about it, thus, I can't play for very long or often.

I'd imagine the "hunt" for better loot is the main draw but even fans know how fantastic the itemization is.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
3 years ago#2
color and movement
3 years ago#3
it's basically a direct upgrade to d2, the 2nd best ARPG of all time that people played for 12 years
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
3 years ago#4
I'm asking for a personal opinion, not really an "objective" answers. It's an upgrade in some areas but it suffers in others.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
3 years ago#5
The game enjoyed me with the hope of good drops en legendary drops every once in a while.
Now that the gold market is totally crushed I can't find motivation to play anymore and thus I haven't touched D3 in 2 weeks.

I'll come back when the new itemization comes in.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Motions-2564/
(message deleted)
3 years ago#7
darthjerro posted...
XtraT posted...
it's basically a direct upgrade to d2, the 2nd best ARPG of all time that people played for 12 years

?
Im speechless.
Like fark its a direct upgrade.
I went to the toilet this morning and layed a turd, d3 is a direct upgrade to that...

What doesn't D3 do better than D2?
3 years ago#8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2D0FbwDx4
GT: sampoelala
3 years ago#9
darthjerro posted...
XtraT posted...

?
Im speechless.
Like fark its a direct upgrade.
I went to the toilet this morning and layed a turd, d3 is a direct upgrade to that...

i'm sure some people are speechless with your opinion as well.
I'D LIKE SOME POUND CAKE!
3 years ago#10
Ki_cat_ posted...
I'm asking for a personal opinion, not really an "objective" answers. It's an upgrade in some areas but it suffers in others.

The answer is that diablo 3 is an upgrade from Diablo 2 in every possible way. The only suffering done here are by losers who won't let go of the past.

And contrary to hater opinion the drops do not suck. I get good drops all the time.
Has anyone seen my parrot?
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. How does this game entertain you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived