1 Million people play Diablo 3 daily still

#1EternalFlame66Posted 3/28/2013 12:50:41 PM
And 3 million monthly.

Wow that seems like an impressive amount to me. Looks like the game is still well and thriving.
---
Such is your fate.
#2therickmu25Posted 3/28/2013 12:52:44 PM
If you believe Jay Wilson, where in the same article it mentions he has 0 idea what the player base enjoys. Blatently says that, but yet you take the piece of informatin that is almost gauranteed to be a made up number from a big corporation that would see no repercussions from making it up.
---
Games List: http://i.imgur.com/n5R72Cl.jpg
PC Setup: http://i.imgur.com/fUPqE7N.jpg
#3EternalFlame66(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:55:59 PM
He admitted the Auction House hurt the game. As game designer that takes a lot of guts to admit.

I have nothing but respect for the poor guy.
---
Such is your fate.
#4TanthalasPosted 3/28/2013 12:58:14 PM
If you believe Jay Wilson, where in the same article it mentions he has 0 idea what the player base enjoys. Blatently says that, but yet you take the piece of informatin that is almost gauranteed to be a made up number from a big corporation that would see no repercussions from making it up.

He has more credibility about D3's playerbase size than "random guy on the internet".
---
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
#5therickmu25Posted 3/28/2013 1:08:32 PM(edited)
Tanthalas posted...

He has more credibility about D3's playerbase size than "random guy on the internet".

Ok, then the 'random guy on the Internet' that chooses to believe Jay Wilson is undoubtably the 'stupid random guy of the Internet'.
---
Games List: http://i.imgur.com/n5R72Cl.jpg
PC Setup: http://i.imgur.com/fUPqE7N.jpg
#6TanthalasPosted 3/28/2013 1:09:25 PM
Tanthalas posted...

Ok, then the 'random guy on the Internet' that chooses to believe Jay Wilson is undoubtable the 'stupid random guy of the Internet'.

Oh sorry if I don't partake in your circle jerk to bash the game. That is what would be stupid.
---
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
#7MarikhenPosted 3/28/2013 1:14:59 PM
So someone from Blizzard says that one million unique accounts are used daily and up to three million per month, and this is also the same company who count someone logging in for 5 minutes from a pay-per-minute Chinese cafe to be a full, active subscriber to World of Warcraft. Yeah... It's more likely that there are only 200k daily and 600k monthly unique players playing the game in the fashion you might expect when reading the article. It wouldn't surprise me if a sizable portion of the difference are unique logins only because they're accounts being "hacked" and drained/farmed.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#8TanthalasPosted 3/28/2013 1:17:14 PM
Its hilarious that you guys simply refuse to believe that there is a sizeable playerbase still interested in the game.
---
#9EternalFlame66(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 1:21:17 PM(edited)
A lot of people probably just log in to flip items on the AH, and then don't actually play.
---
Such is your fate.
#10TanthalasPosted 3/28/2013 1:25:24 PM
From: EternalFlame66 | Posted: 3/28/2013 9:21:17 PM | #009
A lot of people probably just log in to flip items on the AH, and then don't actually play.

Lol, sure dude.
---