Diablo 3 just got **** on in today's gamefaqs poll.

#1LousStevensPosted 3/29/2013 10:17:01 PM
LOLOLOL!!!11!1!
---
Death is never the answer. Life is. - Galioth
#2Mad_Cow46Posted 3/29/2013 10:49:24 PM
neat.
---
Has anyone seen my parrot?
#3JimboJenPosted 3/29/2013 10:51:44 PM
and true.
---
"the only way to ever really know life's lessons
is when it smacks you right in the face."- Bane- "In Pieces"
#4ItsDeeBeePosted 3/30/2013 12:40:04 AM
Why is Sim City in that poll? Something happened?
#5Lord HeimdallPosted 3/30/2013 12:49:31 AM(edited)
As if problems with servers at launch only happened with D3 or Sim City...

I'm pretty sure there was a massive server outage during classic D2 release, and several critical errors that forced Blizzard to patch the game in the very few days. One of the magazines I used to read labeled the game "unplayable" online until "several issues have been fixed" by then.

And look what D2 became... Just sayin'.
---
Currently playing: White Knight Chronicles 2 [PS3], Diablo 3 [PC]
#6The_Undying_84Posted 3/30/2013 12:51:37 AM
Lord Heimdall posted...
As if problems with servers at launch only happened with D3 or Sim City...

I'm pretty sure there was a massive server outage during classic D2 release, and several critical errors that forced Blizzard to patch the game in the very few days. One of the magazines I used to read labeled the game "unplayable" online until "several issues have been fixed" by then.

And look what D2 became... Just sayin'.

Difference is that people could still play D2 offline, they couldn't do that with D3 and SimCity.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#7Lord HeimdallPosted 3/30/2013 1:02:12 AM
The_Undying_84 posted...
Difference is that people could still play D2 offline, they couldn't do that with D3 and SimCity.

True. I'm not fond of "online only", and I agree that server outages shouldn't happen, but I don't think you can say the game is bad (or give it bad reviews) just because it has connectivity issues during launch.
---
Currently playing: White Knight Chronicles 2 [PS3], Diablo 3 [PC]
#8sampoelalaPosted 3/30/2013 2:14:57 AM
Lord Heimdall posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

True. I'm not fond of "online only", and I agree that server outages shouldn't happen, but I don't think you can say the game is bad (or give it bad reviews) just because it has connectivity issues during launch.

Well if a car magazine would review a car and the engine wouldnt start they would call the car pretty crappy.
---
GT: sampoelala
#9XtraTPosted 3/30/2013 2:15:44 AM
I was playing on day 1, lol at people with bad internet.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#10samurai1900Posted 3/30/2013 3:57:48 AM
Yeah, I don't really pre-order anymore, and unless the game is a must-have(a true rarity these days) then I wait for a sale.

Diablo III sure left a sour taste in my mouth, but maybe it will get better in time, unless core mechanics are NOT touched.
---
The King of Games has returned! Now in 1440p. - Samurai190
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//