Diablo 3 is successful. Don't be Jeous.

#1Mad_Cow46Posted 3/30/2013 11:11:44 AM
Everybody's playing it. You know it's better. Just accept your fate and be done with it.
---
Has anyone seen my parrot?
#2Voltes_VPosted 3/30/2013 11:15:47 AM
It will take more than crackers and Fita biscuits to convince these parrots. Hehhehe
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
#3EternalFlame66Posted 3/30/2013 11:17:01 AM
Meanwhile....Square Enix laid off its CEO again.

Blizz gets a lot of flak but it's at least financially profitable.
---
Such is your fate.
#4Gator1982Posted 3/30/2013 11:18:06 AM
Yeah, throw in some orbs. That might make them happy.
---
Confucius say: He who thinks by the inch and talks by the yard deserves to be kicked by the foot.
#5Mad_Cow46(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 11:19:00 AM
Gator1982 posted...
Yeah, throw in some orbs. That might make them happy.

not at the price those beggars want.
---
Has anyone seen my parrot?
#6Voltes_VPosted 3/30/2013 11:24:07 AM
EternalFlame66 posted...

Are you talking about Wada or another CEO after him got the boot?
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
#7EternalFlame66Posted 3/30/2013 11:31:32 AM
Voltes_V posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...

Are you talking about Wada or another CEO after him got the boot?

Just Wada.
---
Such is your fate.
#8poopnolanPosted 3/30/2013 11:31:35 AM
Argumentum ad populum, something I wouldn't put past Diablo 3 players. "My game sold more than your game, so X is better!". This is literally something meant for pre-teens and morons. What a surprise.

As futile as this might be, I'll bite. Success doesn't have a correlation with quality. Something can be outstanding and not appeal to as broad of a demographic (morons), or something can be appeal to the masses and be absolute filth. That is why things like Diablo 3, Keisha/Bieber, Transformers, etc all sell exponentially more than POE, Citizen Kane, The Weeknd/Burial, etc. More people played Black Ops 2 than Planescape Torment. So what?

This video below should explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc
---
Wow
#9MMF_LegacyPosted 3/30/2013 11:37:12 AM
poopnolan...

I cannot believe you are still here. That just blows my mind, because every time I see a post of your's, it's just constant bashing on D3.
#10EternalFlame66Posted 3/30/2013 11:38:56 AM
poopnolan posted...
Argumentum ad populum, something I wouldn't put past Diablo 3 players. "My game sold more than your game, so X is better!". This is literally something meant for pre-teens and morons. What a surprise.

As futile as this might be, I'll bite. Success doesn't have a correlation with quality. Something can be outstanding and not appeal to as broad of a demographic (morons), or something can be appeal to the masses and be absolute filth. That is why things like Diablo 3, Keisha/Bieber, Transformers, etc all sell exponentially more than POE, Citizen Kane, The Weeknd/Burial, etc. More people played Black Ops 2 than Planescape Torment. So what?

This video below should explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc

Noone said it's better than PoE in this topic. Topic says Diablo 3 is successful, and it is.
---
Such is your fate.