Diablo 3 is successful. Don't be Jeous.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Diablo 3 is successful. Don't be Jeous.
3 years ago#1
Everybody's playing it. You know it's better. Just accept your fate and be done with it.
Has anyone seen my parrot?
3 years ago#2
It will take more than crackers and Fita biscuits to convince these parrots. Hehhehe
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
3 years ago#3
Meanwhile....Square Enix laid off its CEO again.

Blizz gets a lot of flak but it's at least financially profitable.
Such is your fate.
3 years ago#4
Yeah, throw in some orbs. That might make them happy.
Confucius say: He who thinks by the inch and talks by the yard deserves to be kicked by the foot.
3 years ago#5
Gator1982 posted...
Yeah, throw in some orbs. That might make them happy.

not at the price those beggars want.
Has anyone seen my parrot?
3 years ago#6
EternalFlame66 posted...

Are you talking about Wada or another CEO after him got the boot?
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
3 years ago#7
Voltes_V posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...

Are you talking about Wada or another CEO after him got the boot?

Just Wada.
Such is your fate.
3 years ago#8
Argumentum ad populum, something I wouldn't put past Diablo 3 players. "My game sold more than your game, so X is better!". This is literally something meant for pre-teens and morons. What a surprise.

As futile as this might be, I'll bite. Success doesn't have a correlation with quality. Something can be outstanding and not appeal to as broad of a demographic (morons), or something can be appeal to the masses and be absolute filth. That is why things like Diablo 3, Keisha/Bieber, Transformers, etc all sell exponentially more than POE, Citizen Kane, The Weeknd/Burial, etc. More people played Black Ops 2 than Planescape Torment. So what?

This video below should explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc
Wow
3 years ago#9
poopnolan...

I cannot believe you are still here. That just blows my mind, because every time I see a post of your's, it's just constant bashing on D3.
3 years ago#10
poopnolan posted...
Argumentum ad populum, something I wouldn't put past Diablo 3 players. "My game sold more than your game, so X is better!". This is literally something meant for pre-teens and morons. What a surprise.

As futile as this might be, I'll bite. Success doesn't have a correlation with quality. Something can be outstanding and not appeal to as broad of a demographic (morons), or something can be appeal to the masses and be absolute filth. That is why things like Diablo 3, Keisha/Bieber, Transformers, etc all sell exponentially more than POE, Citizen Kane, The Weeknd/Burial, etc. More people played Black Ops 2 than Planescape Torment. So what?

This video below should explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc

Noone said it's better than PoE in this topic. Topic says Diablo 3 is successful, and it is.
Such is your fate.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Diablo 3 is successful. Don't be Jeous.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived