PvP class ranking before/after 1.08

#1EternalFlame66Posted 4/24/2013 8:28:33 AM
Before:

Bad manner:

WD > DH > Barb > Monk >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wiz

Good manner: (hex banned)

DH > WD = Barb > Monk >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wiz

After 1.08 (my prediction based on current notes)

--->Inspiring presence nerfed. Brooding , Blood ritual buffed.

WD > DH >>>>> Barb > Monk >>>>>>>>>>>>> Wiz
---
Such is your fate.
#2Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 4/24/2013 11:10:37 AM
Does anyone even play PvP rofl?
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#3rjames80Posted 4/24/2013 11:27:04 AM
I've yet to try it since it seems pretty pointless. There's no reward for winning and I have no interest in bragging rights.
---
Regarding D3: "I personally didn't have any complaints with the game." - Succubus191
#4EternalFlame66(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 12:08:08 PM
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
Does anyone even play the game rofl?

and you would still be right lol
---
Such is your fate.
#5EternalFlame66(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 12:11:43 PM
rjames80 posted...
I've yet to try it since it seems pretty pointless. There's no reward for winning and I have no interest in bragging rights.

There doesn't need to be any reward. PvP is/was the endgame for Diablo games.
---
Such is your fate.
#6NewtypezPosted 4/24/2013 12:13:28 PM
rjames80 posted...

Right, you are. I played a few times with my DH and changed my spec to Impale. I used smoke screen, jump in and attack with fan of knives and run out. Hhaha. And then repeat the attack pattern of course. To me, it's kinda pathetic tbh esp with no rewards whatsoever. For guys that want to E-stretch their E-peen b/c of their E-leet purchased gears, it's a perfect mode for them.
---
Legendary Farming in DIABLO III
#7clschneider1990Posted 4/24/2013 12:14:14 PM
according to my diablo 3, there are 2164 games being played on the us servers right now, so yes people still play this game. including me and many of my friends and even my dad.

I for one like the loot system in this game much better. I hated it when something rare would drop in a game on D2 and some people had no chance of getting them due to move speed and stuff (lag, etc) it kind of made runs pointless for some people when they werent even able to pick up the gear they were looking for or the runes they were looking for.
---
GT:EchoesOfMercy
#8lowlifeboyPosted 4/24/2013 12:25:03 PM
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
Does anyone even play PvP rofl?

i brawl with my friends every now and then. it's somewhat entertaining especially when we just mix it up (1 vs. 1, 1 vs. 2, 1 vs. 3, 2 vs. 2). i know there's no team brawling but we just consider it friendly fire.
---
I'D LIKE SOME POUND CAKE!
#9rjames80Posted 4/24/2013 12:26:40 PM
EternalFlame66 posted...
rjames80 posted...

I understand that people play PvP, I just don't understand why. There's literally no point unless people just want to have something to brag about and I don't even understand why that would be appealing to anybody. Killing another player in a video game has never seemed like something worth bragging about to me.
---
Regarding D3: "I personally didn't have any complaints with the game." - Succubus191
#10EternalFlame66(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 12:31:37 PM(edited)
rjames80 posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...
rjames80 posted...

I understand that people play PvP, I just don't understand why. There's literally no point unless people just want to have something to brag about and I don't even understand why that would be appealing to anybody. Killing another player in a video game has never seemed like something worth bragging about to me.

I don't know why other people PvP but for me I haven't really PvP'd since 1.07 PTR since it's pretty unbalanced still.

With more fleshed out PvP modes and perhaps some rewards I can see it being more fun than PvE grinding tbh. I was never big into the farming thing I just do stuff my own way.
---
Such is your fate.