Diablo III for the PS3 - Preorder Bonus Revealed

#11VeliconisPosted 4/29/2013 6:27:49 PM
I'm getting the PS3 version as well. It'll give me something different to do and I'd like to see how it is compared to the PC version outside of lacking the GAH/RMAH.

I'd imagine it will probably play wonderfully on a controller.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#12Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:11:51 PM
I'm getting the PS3 version as well. It'll give me something different to do

How many different things do you think the PS3 version of Diablo 3 will allow you to do compared to the PC version of said Diablo 3?
---
http://i.imgur.com/4KB3Ekn.png
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#13ZaruenKosaiPosted 4/29/2013 7:40:16 PM(edited)
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...

How many different things do you think the PS3 version of Diablo 3 will allow you to do compared to the PC version of said Diablo 3?

offline mode = slap in the face to pc users imo.... i think it should of been released on console first.
#14VeliconisPosted 4/30/2013 1:22:05 AM

I never said it would give me different things to do that the PC is unable to do. Getting it for the PS3 will just give me something to do outside of playing Injustice. I don't even really play D3 anymore at the moment. Playing it on the PS3 will probably be a breath of fresh air.

I'm more curious than anything what the itemization is going to be like since there's no AH of any kind.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#15Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 8:52:02 AM
I don't even really play D3 anymore at the moment. Playing it on the PS3 will probably be a breath of fresh air.

I'm more curious than anything what the itemization is going to be like since there's no AH of any kind.

Why not?

And I am too. I'd suspect the itemization is going to be in tip-top shape, considering A) There's no AH to influence drops and B) They have 11 months of data.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4KB3Ekn.png
#16VeliconisPosted 4/30/2013 9:13:38 AM
I don't even really play D3 anymore at the moment. Playing it on the PS3 will probably be a breath of fresh air.

Why not?

And I am too. I'd suspect the itemization is going to be in tip-top shape, considering A) There's no AH to influence drops and B) They have 11 months of data.

Got bored with it currently and I was hyped up for 1.0.8 until they decided to start nerfing crap when the patch is supposed to be about buffing stuff. I can understand nerfing loot and XP for certain mobs due to the density increase and they're easy to kill, but they always do 50% or higher nerfs on damn nearly everything. It's like the only time they know how to go lower than 50% on something is when they buff something, and even then, it's buffing something useless.
---
#17Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:48:43 AM
Hahahaha ain't that the truth.

"Wizard skills' damages have been buffed by 8%."

"DH Proc Rate has been nerfed by 70%"
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
#18lowlifeboyPosted 4/30/2013 12:23:10 PM
GoIrish80 posted...
Yeah you're right, pre-order bonuses are completely idiotic compared to an in-game auction house that people spend real money on.

you would be surprised by the number of players who bought items off sites for diablo 2.
---
I'D LIKE SOME POUND CAKE!
#19Yaboy125Posted 4/30/2013 2:40:17 PM
love all the posts of "well I already quit, but im buying it for ps3..."

how ignorant can you get? Slightly different, yes. Same boring game, YES. All the reasons that made you want to quit = still present. Maybe less prevalent (no RMAH for console users) but unless they completely keep consoles seperate from pc, people will just sell them crap from their pc accounts. If they ARE seperate, it just sets the botters who supply the websites with gear back a few months. Won't stop it.
---
Have you read the Old Testament? **** goes down in that. -RinkuTanuki
#20VeliconisPosted 4/30/2013 2:43:39 PM
love all the posts of "well I already quit, but im buying it for ps3..."

how ignorant can you get? Slightly different, yes. Same boring game, YES. All the reasons that made you want to quit = still present. Maybe less prevalent (no RMAH for console users) but unless they completely keep consoles seperate from pc, people will just sell them crap from their pc accounts. If they ARE seperate, it just sets the botters who supply the websites with gear back a few months. Won't stop it.

They are separate.

Luckily for me, I haven't quit D3 for the PC, I've just been playing it less as of late. I just want to get it for the PS3 to see how different it is and I'm anxious to play the game on a controller because it seems like it will be better on a controller.

But what do botters have to do with anything in this regard?
---