The real Diablo 3 Killer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. The real Diablo 3 Killer
2 years ago#1
is Ragnarok Online 2.

It comes out today, Diablo 3 is screwed. Soon the servers will be empty and everyone will be playing RO2.
---
Such is your fate.
2 years ago#2
Actually, it's swtor that killed D3 by preventing it to gain enough momentum. Now D3 is on its last legs while swtor is waiting to use the force and become powerful in a surprise move.
2 years ago#3
I think there is some never winter game that went open beta today iirc. That's the real D3 killer.
---
Has anyone seen my parrot?
2 years ago#4
EternalFlame66 posted...
is Ragnarok Online 2.

It comes out today, Diablo 3 is screwed. Soon the servers will be empty and everyone will be playing RO2.

So they're finally releasing it? I played the original one for hundreds of hours but the sequel languished in dev't limbo for years.

I just might download this. Thanks for the info.
2 years ago#5
Yup, RO2 just released today.

I wonder if its better than D3.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4KB3Ekn.png
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
2 years ago#6
Don't bother. The game is so ****ty it really makes me appreciate quality games like D3 and GW2.
---
Such is your fate.
2 years ago#7
EternalFlame66 posted...
Don't bother. The game is so ****ty it really makes me appreciate quality games like D3 and GW2.

Oh man... it's like an M. Night Shyamalan twist!
---
I guess you're right, I always assumed PK meant PvP. I never took it so literally. -- PenguinKoala. *actually admitted a mistake, shocker!*
2 years ago#8
JERM57 posted...
EternalFlame66 posted...

Oh man... it's like an M. Night Shyamalan twist!

Lady in the water was terrible.
---
Has anyone seen my parrot?
2 years ago#9
I think it will be the newest "Scary Movie" movie that will kill D3. That or the halting of earth's orbit.
2 years ago#10
Shyamalan exploited the whole mysterious creature thing too much. That and the whole "the protagonist was actually the monster/enemy/dead" twist.
---
I guess you're right, I always assumed PK meant PvP. I never took it so literally. -- PenguinKoala. *actually admitted a mistake, shocker!*
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. The real Diablo 3 Killer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived