if you thought the writing was bad...

#1darkace77450Posted 5/1/2013 8:11:46 PM
in both D3 and SC2:HotS, which did you feel was worse? Elaborate if you wish.

I'm not making this thread to bash for the sake of bashing, but I used to enjoy Blizzard's writing and I feel they've gone way, WAY downhill lately. I was hoping D3 was an anomaly, but it's looking like my hopes are for naught.
#2Mad_Cow46Posted 5/1/2013 8:23:12 PM
I've never played SC2 but I can confirm D3s story is hilariously bad.
---
Has anyone seen my parrot?
#3MMF_LegacyPosted 5/1/2013 8:29:57 PM
I don't know if it's just me, but Act 2 reminds me of a Disney movie like Aladdin or something. I wish Inferno had no cut scenes or talking. One of the few things I miss from Diablo 2, is that I can just walk in Baals throne room and just crash the place. No "You shall suffer!!!" or some form at a ridiculous attempt at intimidation like Diablo's "All that you have ever loved, shall die with you Nephalem!!"
#4JERM57Posted 5/1/2013 8:30:42 PM
darkace77450 posted...
I'm not making this thread to bash for the sake of bashing...

But you did... And you're asking other people to give additional negative comments. So if this isn't a thread for bashing, I don't know what is.
---
I guess you're right, I always assumed PK meant PvP. I never took it so literally. -- PenguinKoala. *actually admitted a mistake, shocker!*
#5MMF_LegacyPosted 5/1/2013 8:33:30 PM
JERM57 posted...
darkace77450 posted...
I'm not making this thread to bash for the sake of bashing...

But you did... And you're asking other people to give additional negative comments. So if this isn't a thread for bashing, I don't know what is.

I suppose if he were to make a thread asking for our opinions on the matter, he should have named it "So did you think D3's writing was bad?" You want to know why he didn't? Because he doesn't need to. Nobody disagrees with him when he says D3's story was not good.
#6Mad_Cow46Posted 5/1/2013 8:35:02 PM
good thing I don't give a rats ass about the story.
---
#7MMF_LegacyPosted 5/1/2013 8:36:44 PM
Mad_Cow46 posted...
good thing I don't give a rats ass about the story.

Who does? Most people spam the "clear screen" button after normal and a select few people were not interested in the story from the get-go, spamming the button at level 1 of their first character.
#8Mad_Cow46Posted 5/1/2013 8:44:31 PM
oh hey guess what.... Diablo is teh bad guyz!
---
#9MMF_LegacyPosted 5/1/2013 8:46:01 PM
Mad_Cow46 posted...

I knew that before Blizzard, because it's in the bible, and they can't print nothing that ain't true!
#10Mad_Cow46Posted 5/1/2013 8:47:09 PM
MMF_Legacy posted...
Mad_Cow46 posted...

I knew that before Blizzard, because it's in the bible, and they can't print nothing that ain't true!

It's also on the box art
---