Reading a story about a guy that dupes trillions and plans to retire.

#1ncsonicPosted 5/8/2013 5:59:29 AM
This guy on stream chat said that he managed to dupe trillions but only manage hide about 8 trillion. His main was banned. He stopped right around when streamers started doing it live so he rushed to buy as many good items and gems as he can.

He had a set up where he would join a public game and pretend he was playing, invited his alt from a different WiFi and proceeded to drop all the RS Gems and stuff.

He said the people in public games stole at least half lmao.

He said those alts are secure with GG items full stash inventory 10 chars the whole business. After that he said he planned on sell $250-$500 a week in items and gold (gems) and said made bad choices in life anyway and has a dead end job. After that he wanted to sleep in a tent in Hawaii somewhere and rent a hotel room with WiFi and marry some Native.
#2ShadowGomamonPosted 5/8/2013 6:03:53 AM
Retiring on 250-500 dollars a week on a game that probably has less than 2 years lifespan in it. Not sure if Sirius.
#3twitterfriendsPosted 5/8/2013 6:07:04 AM
Yeah he needs a long term plan haha, D2 only had a lifespan of a decade.
---
I will do more yard work and also become a high-end contributer for GameFAQS 2013.
#4GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 5/8/2013 6:09:45 AM
lmao the games as good as dead right now if they don't rollback, that guy is ****ed
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#5twitterfriendsPosted 5/8/2013 6:12:46 AM
What I would do is go third party as well, get jsp. Multiple accounts, never revealing any Battle Tags. So when new games come out he can retain some virtual wealth. Last I heard 1 FG = 1m.

I remember I sold them for 700 fg at one point in this game.
---
I will do more yard work and also become a high-end contributer for GameFAQS 2013.
#6whitelytningPosted 5/8/2013 7:50:05 AM
Sounds like bull. If not, sounds like the guys an idiot.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#7Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 5/8/2013 10:49:33 AM
Yeah, many people were saying how yesterday's whole thing was the last nail in the coffin
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#8Cahill99Posted 5/8/2013 12:43:14 PM
He will get audited by the IRS for tax evasion.
---
R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
#9CoontemptusPosted 5/8/2013 12:50:54 PM
Cahill99 posted...
He will get audited by the IRS for tax evasion.

You don't live in the real world, eh?

Anyway, I wish I could have got away with trillions, but I'm happy there is no rollback and I get to keep my billions. I needed to clear my mules out and yesterday was the perfect opportunity.

So now I'll be converting this gold to cash, wish I would have done a bit more, but whatever.

I finally feel like D3 was worth buying :)
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#10FlyingholePosted 5/8/2013 12:52:45 PM
whitelytning posted...
Sounds like bull. If not, sounds like the guys an idiot.

Ncsonic has never said anything useful and is a known troll.
---
And so he spoke, and so he spoke...
That Lord of Cast-a-mere