ridiculously expensive auction house

#1messatsu9999Posted 6/22/2013 5:10:38 PM
everytime i check the auction house i have feel more hopeless. the prices are crazy high! things that are only slightly better than my current gears cost at least 10m and sometimes several hundred mil! i would have to farm for at least 3 weeks to earn 10m to boost my dps by 3 or 4k. and no one is gonna buy my staffs, although i have given them a very competitive low price, items with the same quality would cost almost twice as much as mine but still its really hard for me to sell them out. it seems i have run into a brick wall that requires years of game play to earn enough money before i can overcome it.
#2slayer921Posted 6/22/2013 5:15:41 PM
farm for 3 weeks for 10m....
---
PSN : Hobbes921, Muramasa_Ciaran
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheEvilPube-1708/
#3XcaIIionPosted 6/22/2013 5:16:46 PM
how to get money's in diablo efficiently

1) get lucky with legendaries
2) bot
3) pay to win
---
Ahri is still mai waifu
I play LoL and Dota and like them both
#4messatsu9999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 5:24:11 PM
XcaIIion posted...

2) bot
3) pay to win

i have alot of legendaries and most of them are not worth much.
#5Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 6/22/2013 6:21:46 PM
Hence the "get lucky" part, as in, hope to god it rolls crit chance or else its garbage.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VgwJRED.jpg
#6RPGgamer777Posted 6/22/2013 6:44:08 PM
messatsu9999 posted...
everytime i check the auction house i have feel more hopeless. the prices are crazy high! things that are only slightly better than my current gears cost at least 10m and sometimes several hundred mil! i would have to farm for at least 3 weeks to earn 10m to boost my dps by 3 or 4k. and no one is gonna buy my staffs, although i have given them a very competitive low price, items with the same quality would cost almost twice as much as mine but still its really hard for me to sell them out. it seems i have run into a brick wall that requires years of game play to earn enough money before i can overcome it.

There's your problem right there. No one really uses staffs!
---
"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." - Act I Scene IV
#7Tha_DegeneratorPosted 6/22/2013 6:55:26 PM
XcaIIion posted...

2) bot
3) pay to win
4) play the AH

FTFY
---
A day without sunshine is like night.
#8messatsu9999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 6:59:33 PM
RPGgamer777 posted...
messatsu9999 posted...

There's your problem right there. No one really uses staffs!

i mean gears, including alot of legendaries.
#9UnderwaterAirPosted 6/23/2013 2:02:27 AM
Anyone who says they can play the AH to win please show definitive proof of you doing so.
ty
#10stabitoPosted 6/23/2013 4:05:33 AM
UnderwaterAir posted...
Anyone who says they can play the AH to win please show definitive proof of you doing so.
ty

whats there to prove you buy items cheap then sell them for high then use the gold to buy awsome gear its really not that hard
---
Lifes greatest mystery http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=75249&topic=43886398 can YOU!!! explain it