Diamond gems confirmed!

#1LuminousMeteorPosted 8/26/2013 4:30:40 AM
http://diablo3.gamona.de/w/images/8/85/D3_Exp_Gamescom_Westmarch_LH_010_deDE.jpg
Weapons: increases damage to Elites (3% @ Flawed)
Helms: reduces cooldown of skills (11% @ Flawed)
Armor: increases All Resistance (10 @ Flawed)

And what is that item 3 blocks below the diamond gem? Diablofans.com has quite a lot of "new?" info about Crusader skills
---
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals <3
#2Lord HeimdallPosted 8/26/2013 4:42:02 AM(edited)
LuminousMeteor posted...
And what is that item 3 blocks below the diamond gem?

It looks like a new crafting material, probably related to the Mystic.

What caught my eye though was the unidentified rare at the bottom of the 4th column. It doesn't look like an amulet nor the Templar's tears... Looks like a crystal, maybe the 3rd Crusader Class-specific item.

Oh, and I just noticed there'll be 2-handed flails...
---
Currently playing: Ni no Kuni [PS3], Diablo 3 [PC]
Please check your sarcasm detector before posting.
#3LuminousMeteor(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 5:03:35 AM
Yeah can't come up with what that rare item could be =/ So many new things! Though I wished they would use silver-like color for diamond gems. That way, the current color could be used for future sapphire gems.(which was my first thought upon seeing them)
---
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals <3
#4Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 8/26/2013 8:35:25 AM
Yeah can't come up with what that rare item could be =/ So many new things! Though I wished they would use silver-like color for diamond gems. That way, the current color could be used for future sapphire gems.(which was my first thought upon seeing them)

Sapphires are blue...
---
http://i.imgur.com/VgwJRED.jpg
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#5RemakeMePosted 8/26/2013 8:49:17 AM
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...

Sapphires are blue...

1 new class 1 new act and 1 new gem - sapphire for the 2nd expansion, 10 more levels, lvl 70-80 items.

take your bets, druid(shapeshifting class) or necromancer coming to 2nd expansion? obviously Blizz no longer goes above and beyond for expansions and just release content that was witheld for the purpose that the expansions have new content to sell.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#6MMF_LegacyPosted 8/26/2013 9:26:59 AM

Sapphires are blue...

They kind of do have a blueish tint to them. But not as blue as a sapphire would be.
#7Evolution50Posted 8/26/2013 10:32:08 AM
RemakeMe posted...

Sapphires are blue...

1 new class 1 new act and 1 new gem - sapphire for the 2nd expansion, 10 more levels, lvl 70-80 items.

take your bets, druid(shapeshifting class) or necromancer coming to 2nd expansion? obviously Blizz no longer goes above and beyond for expansions and just release content that was witheld for the purpose that the expansions have new content to sell.

This. Worst part about games these days. More than just Blizzard is guilty of this.
#8darkace77450Posted 8/26/2013 12:34:20 PM
So, I take it they're holding sapphires back for the second expansion so they can tell all the tools...I mean Blizzard fans how hard they've been working to bring them "exciting new content"?
#9lowlifeboyPosted 8/26/2013 4:59:13 PM
i'm guessing the marquise gems will be
weapons: increases damage to elites +30%
helms: reduces cooldown of skills 25-30%
armor: increases All Resistance 70-80
---
I'D LIKE SOME POUND CAKE!