patch 2.0.5 confirmed tonight

#1RawringAirPosted 5/12/2014 6:19:21 PM
http://www.diablofans.com/

like I said Friday night in a topic that was deleted for trolling. Lol at you nonbelievers my sources never fail
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#2Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 5/12/2014 6:30:35 PM(edited)
Patch 2.0.5 hit the servers tonight, but won't be activated until the scheduled maintenance is over. Before we can get a deeper look in the files, here is a list of what we can expect based on Blue posts from the last few weeks.

Horadric Caches will have a bigger chance of dropping a Legendary item
Torment-only Legendaries will be added to their loot table
Rift Guardians will drop more Blood Shards for each level of Torment past the first
Unsocketing gems will become cheaper
Lag due to clan chat being clustered with someone identifying multiple legendaries will be fixed
Item names not displaying right away after dropping is a bug that will be fixed
Inna's and Vyr's four-piece set bonuses will be fixed (they are currently not being applied correctly)
Several restrictions will be removed from the Vote Kick system
The chance of Chiltara spawning in Caverns of Frost will be increased
Spectrum will start dropping from Super Awesome Sparkle Cake (monster) as intended
Retroactive fix for the %Damage affix not calculating the +Elemental damage affix will be applied
A bug with Iron Skin: Reflective Skin and Laws of Justice: Protect the Innocent will be fixed. Currently the bug can occur when these two skills are simultaneously active and may be fatal to the characters
Some skills will have their elemental type shifted: the only class to receive such for sure is the Barbarian
Legendary Sources and Mojos are not being appropriately up-ranked to have more powerful base Damage than Rare ones - this is bug that will be fixed
Blade of Prophecy will receive a tooltip change, better describing that it only procs two extra explosions of Condemn, regardless of how many targets are Condemned while the weapon is equipped

Looks like more of the same stuff. No word on the Tiered Rifts or Seasons...
---
http://i.imgur.com/VgwJRED.jpg
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#3RawringAir(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 6:34:13 PM
yea but dat clock exploit fix tho
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
#45hadowsPosted 5/12/2014 6:35:46 PM(edited)
Some skills will have their elemental type shifted: the only class to receive such for sure is the Barbarian

This is pretty much the only change we`ll have. The other changes being fixes on obvious design issues or bug issues.

Blade of Prophecy will receive a tooltip change, better describing that it only procs two extra explosions of Condemn, regardless of how many targets are Condemned while the weapon is equipped

We designed it to be bad from the beggining~
---
Ill add something here later....
#5RawringAir(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 6:44:03 PM(edited)
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_1_desc - Your Experience gain is increased by [Experience_Bonus_Percent_Community_Buff * 100]%.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_2_desc - Your chance to find Legendary items is increased by [Legendary_Find_Community_Buff * 100]%.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_3_desc - Your Gold Find is increased by [Gold_Find_Community_Buff * 100]%.

im excited for thursday
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
#6Secret_OriginPosted 5/12/2014 7:14:51 PM
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
Looks like more of the same stuff. No word on the Tiered Rifts or Seasons...

Tiered rift and seasons is 2.1.0 which is the next planned patch.

RawringAir posted...
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_1_desc - Your Experience gain is increased by [Experience_Bonus_Percent_Community_Buff * 100]%.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_2_desc - Your chance to find Legendary items is increased by [Legendary_Find_Community_Buff * 100]%.
Anniversary_Buff_EXPMF_3_desc - Your Gold Find is increased by [Gold_Find_Community_Buff * 100]%.

im excited for thursday

Not only those, but double rift keys, double blood shards, 2 treasure goblins appear instead of 1.
---
It's immoral to let a sucker keep his money.
#7Dragondude717Posted 5/12/2014 7:18:05 PM
My Crusader is very happy with this patch! Dem buffs. :)

I'm also very happy about the cache change and we can properly kick leechers now.
---
Life is a RPG.
#8ChronoAcePosted 5/12/2014 7:19:51 PM
Wiz nerfs.
Abysmal Monk buffs
Ridiculous Crusader buffs
Witch doctor buffs (LMFAO)

wtf is going on with this game
#9Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 5/12/2014 7:29:41 PM(edited)
Oh jeez, the site must have updated since my last post since what I quoted was all there was to it.

- Crazy how they can just completely redesign a skill/passive just like that. Really tells you about the original design. Talking about DH's "new" passive Awareness

- About time Crusaders got buffed. Definitely well-needed. Might go back and give them another try since they had the damage of melee classes and the toughness of ranged classes.

- Loving how the Anniversary buff is doubling™ everything.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VgwJRED.jpg
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#10Secret_OriginPosted 5/12/2014 7:41:34 PM
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
- Crazy how they can just completely redesign a skill/passive just like that. Really tells you about the original design. Talking about DH's "new" passive Awareness

It's still not really worth taking, I mean you could take it over perfectionist, but I prefer the discipline reduction.
---
It's immoral to let a sucker keep his money.