This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Japanese Wii Games

#1ImperatorzedPosted 10/13/2012 10:15:44 PM
I've always been annoyed at the Wii's "kiddie image" thing, but I've figured that for learning Japanese, this might work in my favour. Are there any Japanese Wii games that have furigana to help me cope with the Kanji? Also, are there any amazing Japan-only Wii games that I might pick up while I'm at it?
#2ICO_KIDPosted 10/14/2012 4:34:53 PM
Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess both contain furigana, as does Ookami, Paper Mario and the Hoshi no Kirby Anniversary Collection.
I assume some more of Nintendoís own IPs also have it but I canít say for certain unless I've personally played the Japanese versions myself.

Japanese exclusive, check out Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen (Fatal Frame IV), 428: Fuusa Sareta Shibuya de and Zangeki no Reginleiv.
I have heard good things about Earth Seeker and Captain Rainbow but have no experience with them.
-
---
"Goodbye's too good a word, babe. So I'll just say fare thee well" Bob Dylan
#3FeiBenaresPosted 10/14/2012 4:58:33 PM
Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Special, it updated from Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3.
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Currently playing: Tales of Phantasia (GBA), Animal Crossing (DS)
#4Imperatorzed(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 9:31:19 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! Especially happy about Captain Rainbow, since it seems to have furigana and is something I've never heard of before.