This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what Wii games does everyone play online?

#1WizardofHothPosted 12/24/2012 3:33:45 PM
Just wondering what Nintendo Wii games everyone plays online with?

Anyone still play online with Call of Duty Black Ops 1?
#2kdimm55Posted 12/24/2012 6:20:03 PM
Call of duty mw reflex. Goldeneye.. Mariokart
---
ACDC High Voltage Rock N Roll
#3Aiden-OJPosted 12/24/2012 7:07:32 PM
conduit 2
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: ajwmawesome - Now playing: 007 Legends, Minecraft 360
#4FuzzyJelloPosted 12/24/2012 7:08:16 PM
Pokemon Battle Revolution still gets some traffic, Monster Hunter 3 will probably keeping getting a good crowd until it's servers go down, Tetris Party still draws really good people, and Tatsunoko vs Capcom is dead. Brawl still gets players but I'm not sure if the abundance of taunt-spammers has subsided, I haven't logged on in a while.

For me personally it's mostly Goldeneye (Which is very active- you can find a full party in basically every game mode) and PBR at this point. Wish TvC wasn't gone.
#5Thanatos112220Posted 12/24/2012 11:00:58 PM
I play GoldenEye and Tatsunoko VS Capcom online, but that's about it b/c I play mostly single player games with local multiplayer (that way I can play with my friends when they're over).
---
In dreams we can do anything, but in life we are limited.
#6Plasma EXEPosted 12/24/2012 11:44:13 PM
FuzzyJello posted...
Pokemon Battle Revolution still gets some traffic, Monster Hunter 3 will probably keeping getting a good crowd until it's servers go down, Tetris Party still draws really good people.

Wow really (about Pokemon Revolution)? I traded my game in for $25 in-store credit awhile ago expecting the online to be dead after Gen V appeared. Though either way, I probably wouldn't bother going online. Might check out Tetris Party later, but I assume everyone that plays online now is ridiculously too good for me >__>.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336
#7FuzzyJelloPosted 12/25/2012 6:39:53 AM(edited)
Yeah, you'd think PBR would be dead but nope, I can usually find at least one person in Random Doubles, if not multiple people in both. I'm running into the same person twice in a row more than I used to, but then that's just the result of so few people.

And yes, I think only the greats have stayed for Tetris Party, but I can't say for sure. It's absolutely still active, to answer the question, I found a game in 8 seconds or so a couple days ago. Could just be the absurdly fast match-making making me think there a more people on it then there are.

Also I'll throw out The Last Story, as while it's numbers have fallen a bit since release it also has faithfuls and new people will inevitably join in as long as the Nintendo community keeps talking about it (And XSeed keeps that generous price drop in the States!)
#8Fin4everzPosted 12/25/2012 6:48:31 AM
WizardofHoth posted...
Just wondering what Nintendo Wii games everyone plays online with?

Anyone still play online with Call of Duty Black Ops 1?

i play conduit 2
---
Did you know Most of the people who say "alts" have a mule account? GE fc: 4595 6323 1384
#9eloratingsPosted 1/1/2013 4:06:26 PM
Only Last Story last time I played online.
#10TheReaSolCutterPosted 1/1/2013 8:34:08 PM
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex and Conduit 2 were both pretty dead when I tried to multiplayer them over a three day weekend a few weeks back. Call of Duty Black Ops is still very busy, though. Monster Hunter Tri has a few hundred players online in the last month or so I checked.