This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what Wii games does everyone play online?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. So what Wii games does everyone play online?
3 years ago#11
I play The Last Story with a small group I joined as well as Brawl, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, DBZ BT3, and Mario Kart.
(@_@) Spinda is watching
3 years ago#12
Been playing Monster Hunter, it actually has a decent amount of people playing.
GT/PSN: shadowx9471
3 years ago#13
I'm still playing Excitebots: Trick Racing online. It still draws a decent crowd and has a loyal following (that I'm a part of). The only thing that sucks is that this was never released worldwide (although Japan recently got as some kind of reward, I guess), because the online is usually dead at night. However, get on during the weekends or after school gets out, and there's usually at least 2-3 rooms going, sometimes even poker!

Edit: Almost forgot to mention, over at the site where most of the Excitebots vets hang out, we set up a Mumble chat room so that we can race and chat at the same time. It's absolute riot sometimes and is always a good time.
I'm theJude! So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, his Judeness, or uh, Juder, or el Juderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
3 years ago#14
Monster Hunter Tri
Mario kart Wii
Call of duty modern warfare 3
Consoles I own: | PS1 | PS2 | PSP | PS3 | Wii | 3DS |
3DS FC: 2148-9559-6439 BW2: 1593 3201 9849 name: MadHous
3 years ago#15
Goldeneye is very populated.
In New England Patriots We Trust
3 years ago#16
mario kart wii
the naruto games has a few people
all COD games black ops and mw3 has the most thou
a few people still play DBZ BT3
conduit 2
monster hunter tri
PSN:Lonewolf2589 Currently Playing:Resident Evil Remake,Tales of Symphonia DotNW
3 years ago#17
I used to play Mario Kart, Brawl and Goldeneye.

At this point TvC even though I haven't been on for a bit, working on my backlogs and still prefer playing my fighters locally rather than over the net.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
3 years ago#18
I played Mario Kart Wii online last year when I borrowed it from a friend. Too bad I don't own it yet now. Kind of addictive though..

And, in recently, I played the Last Story online in coop.
3 years ago#19
Are people actually getting TvC random matches?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. So what Wii games does everyone play online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived