This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you would've liked to see ported onto the Wii.

#1GameKing59Posted 6/25/2013 8:52:28 PM
As we all know, the Nintendo Wii got a TON of ports of previous-gen games. Bully: Scholarship Edition, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, Rogue Trooper: Quartz Zone Massacre, Manhunt 2, and Okami just to name a few. Well, some time ago, I actually had a look at a few previous-gen games on Original XBox and PS2, and I got to thinking about how they would have been on the Wii. To that end, I decided to look at the libraries of the PS2 and Original XBox and began to try and see which games could've been good picks for the Wii. These are the games I thought would have been good picks for the Wii.

1.Project: Snowblind.

2.Cold Winter.

3.A Vampyre Story.

4.Alter Echo.

5.Nibiru: Age of Secrets.

6.Darkwatch.

7.Destroy All Humans 1&2.

8.Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance.

And those are just some games I had the thought of playing on the Wii. Yes, I know it's too late for them to get onto the Wii. Yes, I know some of them may not make any sense to you as to why they'd be on the Wii. An yes, I also know that a couple of them didn't even GET onto the PS2 or XBox Original. However, these games are games I had the thought of seeing on the Wii. If anyone has any thoughts, or even any games they would've liked to see on the Wii, feel free to post a comment.
#2Gaming KingPosted 6/26/2013 4:55:28 AM(edited)
...Are you me?

I mean, we seem to have different taste in games, but I think you may be me from a parallel universe.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
Finally back to LV 34 after like over two years. BS moderations suck.
#3GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 9:27:26 PM
You messing with me? I mean that. See, I have autism, and can`t tell when I`m being messed with.
#4GradyHooverPosted 6/27/2013 9:35:06 AM
Dead Rising 2.

I say that because I want a sequel to Dead Rising: Chop 'Til You Drop. It is - no joke - my favorite Dead Rising experience.

Also - Resident Evil Revelations. I mean, c'mon, the 3DS version was already in the right graphical resolution! And instead they uprez it for Wii U...
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#5GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 8:05:01 PM
Ah. I'll admit, I enjoyed not having a time limit breathing down my neck in Chop Till You Drop.

Also, I remebered another game I thought would be a good pick for the Wii.

Vampire Night.
#6sketchturnerPosted 6/27/2013 10:58:50 PM
Kid Icarus Uprising
---
Now Playing:Looney Tunes:Sheep Raider, Starfy 3, TimeSplitters 2, Worms: Battle Islands
#7GradyHooverPosted 6/28/2013 7:53:51 AM
Kid Icarus is a great idea. They could make it dual analog-compatible.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#8GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 8:47:42 PM
I just remember another game I thought would've been a good game to port onto the Nintendo Wii.

Psychonauts.
#9thepixelgardenPosted 7/1/2013 1:21:50 PM
Point Blank. Seriously, how is there not a Point Blank game for the Wii? It's like the perfect console for it!
#10FeiBenaresPosted 7/1/2013 6:55:53 PM
Dead or Alive series
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh